Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Hamas TV Kills Off Mickey Mouse Double

AP
Posted: 2007-06-29 18:12:39
Filed Under: TV
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (June 29) - A Mickey Mouse lookalike who preached Islamic domination on a Hamas-affiliated children's television program was beaten to death in the show's final episode Friday.

In the final skit, "Farfour" was killed by an actor posing as an Israeli official trying to buy Farfour's land. At one point, the mouse called the Israeli a "terrorist.""Farfour was martyred while defending his land," said Sara, the teen presenter. He was killed "by the killers of children," she added.

The weekly show, featuring a giant black-and-white rodent with a high-pitched voice, had attracted worldwide attention because the character urged Palestinian children to fight Israel. It was broadcast on Hamas-affiliated Al Aqsa TV.

Station officials said Friday that Farfour was taken off the air to make room for new programs. Station manager Mohammed Bilal said he did not know what would be shown instead.

Israeli officials have denounced the program, "Tomorrow's Pioneers," as incendiary and outrageous. The program was also opposed by the state-run Palestinian Broadcasting Corp., which is controlled by Fatah, Hamas' rival
http://news.aol.com/entertainment/t...-off-mickey-mouse-double/20070629152509990002
OH GOD I NEED TO SEE THE TAPE!!!

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
It was the Filthy j00's that killed Mickey. Not those heroic ass cunts that blow themselves up and murder innocent people...

Q

Quexul

While I don't agree with those who condemn all of Islam for the actions of a relative few, there's no question that the culture that produced this, for children, is sick!

And people wonder why there's no peace with the Palestinians? {ProfJonathan, aka Quexul}

bethm1b

person of interest
Dec 1, 2006
Just past the line.
While I don't agree with those who condemn all of Islam for the actions of a relative few, }

How about the inaction of the many? None of these putrid piles of shit ever condemn the actions of the few. They kill their own, on the offhand chance it will piss us off. The entire nation of Islam is shit. And it fittingly smells that way.

ruinedbitredd

Feb 10, 2007
towl-head tom and jihad jerry.

the end of farfour was alot like the end of network

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
Sparkling Sand Wiggles.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$