Hang the banner?

zagman76

Wackbagger, Geek, Administrator
Wackbag Staff
So, what's the general consensus? Should I hang the 'Mission Accomplished' banner? Has the board been "normal" long enough?

As it happens, there is an update to the board software, that I'd like to apply.

ysr50

Donator
It's better now than it has been in a long time. Thanks Zag.

zagman76

Wackbag Staff
We still don't have bookmarks. So you can hang half of the "Mission Accomplished" banner. Which half is up to you.
I'm still waiting for the original dev to port it from the v1 board software to the v2 software (what we're running now).

MTJonny

Well-Known, well-loved and respected member
Donator
I'm still waiting for the original dev to port it from the v1 board software to the v2 software (what we're running now).
How about Spy?

zagman76

Wackbag Staff
I've also turned on the auto-scaling web-servers again. So that should make the site less likely to be overloaded, but there may be times where you catch it in the middle of an increase or decrease, and it may be wonky for a min or two.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
I don't want to ruin anything but I just had an issue right now trying to open up a link to one of my alerts and it hung for a good 20 seconds or so. Maybe it was just a fluke.

ysr50

Donator
It's starting to slow down again.

maz

TRueWDTer
Internet always seems slow on Sundays for me

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
It's solid for me, from both my PC via Chrome and my phone via Tapatalk.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Noticing a slight slowdown myself, but it's very minor. If it doesn't get worse, we should be GTG.

zagman76

Wackbag Staff
Ok - I've changed the auto-scaling back to what it was before Saturday night, when things were a bit more stable.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
Tapatalk is currently back to its old shenanigans. It's just hanging on on opening threads.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
And ironically, this page timed out as I was trying to get to it. Things have been slowing down for me again.

maz

TRueWDTer
He's always fiddling
Stop fucking fiddling all the time fer chrissakes
Just Sayin'