Hank Williams Jr: Obama is a Muslim

[h=1]Hank Williams Jr: Obama is Muslim "who hates the U.S."[/h]

Hank Williams Jr. performs during Music Builds: the CMT
Disaster Relief Concert on May 12, 2011, in Nashville.
(Credit: Getty)
(CBS News) Hank Williams Jr.

just made it pretty clear which presidential candidate he'll be voting for come
November.
The country singer took a political swing at President Barack Obama while
performing for a crowd of 8,500 at the Iowa State Fair Grandstand Friday
night.

After finishing the song, "We Don't Apologize For America," the audience
started chanting "USA, USA..." According to the Des
Moines Register
, Williams then told the crowd, "We've got a Muslim president
who hates farming, hates the military, hates the U.S. and we hate him!"

According to the concert review, Williams' comments brought on cheers and
applause.

This isn't the first time Williams has spoken out against Mr. Obama. In July,
Williams told Rolling
Stone
that the president "hates America in the first place, forget about the
flag."

His latest album, "Old School, New Rules," is riddled with political jabs
against Mr. Obama, too. In the song, "Take Back Our Country," Williams sings,
"Hey Barack, pack your bags, head to Chicago, take your teleprompter with you so
you'll know where to go."

He also gets political in a new image posted Monday on his website that
reads: "Taking Back the Country 2012," which can be found here. The
caption notes: "Are y'all ready to help take back this great country?"

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Good lord are you pedantic.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
When was the last time Hank was in the news? That's what I thought.

Good for him. I hope he sells even more tickets by trolling you idiots.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Jul 21, 2003
Wilmington, NC
Pearl Jam Bush Stunt Angers Fans
Lead Singer Impaled A Mask Of President On A Microphone Stand

Dozens of fans walked out of a Pearl Jam concert in the US after singer Eddie Vedder impaled a mask of President Bush on a microphone stand.
Several members of the audience booed and shouted for Vedder to shut up as he told the crowd he was against the war and Mr Bush.

The incident happened during the encore of the band's opening show of a US tour in Denver, Colorado.

Vedder used the mask during the song Bushleaguer from Pearl Jam's latest album, Riot Act.

The song's lyrics say: "He's not a leader, he's a Texas leaguer."

Vedder, who had used the Bush mask at previous shows in Australia and Japan, said that the band was behind the efforts of US soldiers in Iraq.

"Just to clarify... we support the troops," he said.

"We're just confused on how wanting to bring them back safely all of a sudden becomes non-support.

"We love them. They're not the ones who make the foreign policy. Let's hope for the best and speak our opinions."

But it was too much for some fans who left the venue in protest.

One, Kim Mueller, told Denver's Rocky Mountain News: "I wasn't sure if it was really happening.

"We looked at each other and realised he really did have George Bush's head on a stick and was waving it in the air, then slammed it to the ground and stepped on it."

Fan Keith Zimmerman added: "It was like he decapitated someone in a primal ritual and stuck their head on a stick."

Pearl Jam manager Kelly Curtis was not available for comment.

Once again supports my theory that lefty progressive musicians encourage the assassination of world leaders that don't fit their radical political agenda.

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
Commies are usually atheist, I think Hank is wrong about the muslim part.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Pearl Jam Bush Stunt Angers Fans
Lead Singer Impaled A Mask Of President On A Microphone Stand

Dozens of fans walked out of a Pearl Jam concert in the US after singer Eddie Vedder impaled a mask of President Bush on a microphone stand.
Ahemmmmm.....

BUT BUSH!!!!!!

:icon_cool

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Seriously we should stop caring what our court jesters say about politics.

Shut up and dance.

Sep 15, 2011
tennessee
Fan Keith Zimmerman added: "It was like he decapitated someone in a primal ritual and stuck their head on a stick."

Once again supports my theory that lefty progressive musicians encourage the assassination of world leaders that don't fit their radical political agenda.
yeah,it's just like that.

i won't bother with the second statement,mostly because it's retarded.any other right wingers wanna talk about open rebellion like the judge in lubbock?

Commies are usually atheist, I think Hank is wrong about the muslim part.
commie? is this 1958? i know commie is like republican tourette's these days but if obama is a communist,he's the worst communist ever.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
I suppose it would be lost on this idiot to point out that the rebellion spoken of would be against the UN. In defense of our country.

It's not a likely scenario, but at least get your facts straight.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Are you ready for some Fatwaaaaaaaaaaaa!?

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
I got that anti war spiel at a Pearl Jam concert once. I didn't care that I was out on the lawn. I was booing as loud as I possibly could and daring the assholes around me to say something. Eddie was complaining about an army recruiting station set up at the tweeter center or whatever. "I have a lot of friends in the service [do ya?], but this fascist bullshit blah blah blah" I stopped paying attention to the drivel coming out of his mouth at that point. Sing Jeremy and get the fuck back to your palace, dickbag.

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
May 16, 2007
Nothern VA
Hank Williams is secretly gay married. Go ahead and run with that, media.

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
Jan 15, 2007
Dear Hank Williams Jr.,

WTF?

Signed,
The Dixie Chicks

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
I got that anti war spiel at a Pearl Jam concert once. I didn't care that I was out on the lawn. I was booing as loud as I possibly could and daring the assholes around me to say something.
That's the funny part about Begbie posting that. At the Pearl Jam concert, they got booed and people walked out for them being assholes, yet Hank gets cheered for making retarded statements by playing into the "Obama is a secret Muslim" bullshit.

Myhairygrundle

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
Jul 16, 2005
Texas
That's the funny part about Begbie posting that. At the Pearl Jam concert, they got booed and people walked out for them being assholes, yet Hank gets cheered for making retarded statements by playing into the "Obama is a secret Muslim" bullshit.
And Don Imus gets fired for saying nappy headed ho while Joe Biden gets applause for a slavery reference. Are you just now realizing that that double standards exist?

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
And Don Imus gets fired for saying nappy headed ho while Joe Biden gets applause for a slavery reference. Are you just now realizing that that double standards exist?
Don Imus is a conservative? "whaa" A lot of libs came to his defense too.

Yes, there's double standards, but I'm also saying you have selective perception of things. Listen to the Biden clip again. He got gasps and MAYBE a smattering of applause from a few people.

And part of the reason there's double standards is because Democrats position themselves to be on "their side," so it's a bit more acceptable. It's why black people can call each other niggers. If a Democrat was talking to a group of Iowans and called them a bunch of gun-toting corn dog eaters, conservatives would call that an insult, whereas if a Republican said it he'd get a 10 second applause break.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
Calling Obama a Muslim and stomping on a dummy head of Bush are hardly the same thing. No one walked out at the show I was at. People cheered their shitty Massachusetts heads off. No pun intended. :icon_cool

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Calling Obama a Muslim and stomping on a dummy head of Bush are hardly the same thing.
Wrong. They're both r-word, with only differing levels of r-wordness.

No one walked out at the show I was at. People cheered their shitty Massachusetts heads off. No pun intended. :icon_cool
I wasn't really commenting on your show, but I doubt you were the only one booing. I was talking about the one Begbie posted where they were loudly booed and some walked out.