Hannah Montana Is a Great Big Phony!

Darth Mode

You went over my helmet?!
Nov 16, 2006
Hoboken, NJ
Skip to about 2:22 minutes into the video. Look for the ol' switcheroo.
[YT]n61rcKKjJK8[/YT]

From OK Magazine
Even though teen sensation Miley Cyrus was able to weather a recent minor scandal involving some semi-racy pics of the Hannah Montana star and a female friend, some fans of the 15-year-old are feeling cheated following some apparent on stage shenanigans.

According to several fans who dished out hundreds of dollars to catch the young singer perform live on her current sold-out national tour, it appears Miley may be using a not-very-convincing "Hannah" double to cover for her during a mysterious mid-song disappearance from the stage.

"When it got the to bridge of the song "We Got the Party," her dancers began to crowd around her," one ticked-off Miley fan tells OK!. "Then they covered her with a black sheet and she went through a secret door. Within a second, a new 'Hannah' came out of a different door wearing oversized white glasses. The whole time this was happening Miley's vocals were still playing. The new imposter had her back turned while she danced, trying to hide that fact that she was not Miley Cyrus. At this instant I became very suspicious."

"Needless to say I was furious!" says the irate fan. "I paid good money to see the concert. I was disappointed and I felt like I was played for a fool."

Calls to Miley's rep for comment have not been returned.

By Jocelyn Vena

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
:huh: who gives a fuck, she probably had to pee and didnt want to end up like Fergie.

Jun 30, 2005
outsiddah Boston
umm, I love the no credited 'quotes' from 'fans'...AKA the people at the magazine that need quotes for the story...fuck man, we have how many dead in iraq now?

* watched it...that was fucking awful, and ANYONE who didn't see that was an ass who deserves to be duped. BTW 2-1 on the double being a dude

bubbawadd

Apr 4, 2004
Wheaton, IL
Two things....where the fuck are the racy pics with her female friend...that's the real story.

Second, the switcheroo is actually part of the act. She leaves, they bring in the double who bounces around and then the real chick comes back as Miley Cyrus. My 10 year old is making me take her on Monday here in Chicago.

Who am I kidding, I'm the one that wanted the tickets, she's just tagging along. I'd hit it.

Found em - http://perezhilton.com/?p=11128

Darth Mode

You went over my helmet?!
Nov 16, 2006
Hoboken, NJ
Who the fuck cares?! Who's the asshole who started this thread?!

tourettesguy

Certified Labia Inspector
Oct 4, 2005
Akron, OH
You silly goose, that's part of the act.

I watch her show, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Why do you think Disneyland/World is the number one tourist destination with kid toucher's.

J

Jers

two words for this thread.... wow

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
I just hope dear old Billy Ray is ready for when his daughter makes that inevitable turn into a whore, just like every other girl from the Disney company. Also a note to Miley, if you want to expirment sexually with your friend during a slumber party without taking heat for it, give up the million dollar gig.

OandAFanInDC

holla holla holla holla
Mar 4, 2002
Fairfax VA
Billy ray supposedly raised her with good Christian values she which just means she takes it up the can

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
Billy ray supposedly raised her with good Christian values she which just means she takes it up the can
I'm pretty sure I remember reading she turned fifteen only recently..
That means she's got three years before she has access to her cash without restrictions, and at least another three before she falls apart and becomes entertainment on the news channels.

Let's not rush it, we're barely finished with America's Rose.
Britney hasn't even offed herself yet.
This one'll take some time.
Enjoy the show.

Max Johnson

Oct 14, 2004
Fuck these assholes who think that they're getting fed some kind of genuine product with these teenyboppers selling their ass as singing talent. You're a perv for thinking of her in 'that way' yet the fact that she looks like she does is the only reason she can even sniff a career.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
My kid doesn't like Hannah Montana, thank god. I have such a good kid. Did I mention she's an XM fan? :D