happening now: FLIGHT 214 777 JET CRASHED AT San Francisco International Airport

mr. sin

Last edited:

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
That airport always freaked me the fuck out. The runways are so close to the bay, it can be scary as hell if you have a window seat.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
FAA confirms a Boeing 777 operated by Asiana Airlines crashed while landing at San Francisco International Airport
Well that explains it.

mr. sin

291 passengers on the plane and 1 infant

people are saying the tail hit the ground as it landed

in this pic the tail is gone

maz

TRueWDTer
Fuckers can't even drive cars
They let them fly planes ?

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Whenever I get on a plane, the first thing I do is count the rows from my seat to the nearest exit so I can find it with my eyes shut. Like if the cabin is full of smoke. This is exactly why.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Whenever I get on a plane, the first thing I do is count the rows from my seat to the nearest exit so I can find it with my eyes shut. Like if the cabin is full of smoke. This is exactly why.
Do you also count the number of fat fucks sitting between you and those exits?

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
I also count the women and children I'll trample on the way out.

fletcher

Donator
Do you also count the number of fat fucks sitting between you and those exits?
Seeing all those idiots flood the aisles as soon as the plane stops annoys the fuck out of me. In a panic situation Im going over the tops of the seats.

fletcher

Donator
Where the hell is the tail?

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I would be so pissed if I was in a plane crash and didn't die.