Happening Now: Pittsburgh police report active shooter near a synagogue

Evilton

Why do black people call each other "Monica"?
Oct 1, 2006
R

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
Meh, whatever.... trumps fault, guns bad blaaaa blaaaa blaaaa

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
Apparently, this guy hates Trump. Stand by for that fact to be buried....

I've noticed that the usual suspects who are usually raving maniacs about this kind of thing on my FB feed are ominously silent today. I wonder why?

Floyd1977

Nov 1, 2004

I've noticed that the usual suspects who are usually raving maniacs about this kind of thing on my FB feed are ominously silent today. I wonder why?
Problem is that apparently he hates Trump because he feels that Trump isn’t nationalistic enough. Also supposedly he posted on Gab. So yeah unfortunately likely another Right Wing lunatic (granted, it’s unfortunate no matter who the person was who did it. But Christ, this guy and MAGABomber sure as shit isn’t doing the GOP any favors).

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
Chick: Another shooting in the US. 10 dead in a synagogue. You've a higher chance of getting shot by a white man in the US than a hispanic or muslim.

Me: That's true. It's terrible what's happening in the US. Seems like everyone that's a minority is a target. Kind of a shame Trump made it in. I think Hilary would be doing a far better job.

Chick: <pause>...You're really enlightened. Do you know that?

Me: Oh thanks. That's very nice of you.

They're so easy to please if you 'Yes, Dear.' them. Fight avoided.

Floyd1977

Nov 1, 2004
Chick: Another shooting in the US. 10 dead in a synagogue. You've a higher chance of getting shot by a white man in the US than a hispanic or muslim.

Me: That's true. It's terrible what's happening in the US. Seems like everyone that's a minority is a target. Kind of a shame Trump made it in. I think Hilary would be doing a far better job.

They're so easy to please if you 'Yes, Dear.' them. Fight avoided.
I still couldn’t do it, at least without a good Ol heaping of sarcasm.

Dec 12, 2007

Me: ..but its pretty hard to not have a higher chance of being shot by a white man when they're almost 65% of the population. You dumb bitch, can't you do math? /backhand

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
I still couldn’t do it, at least without a good Ol heaping of sarcasm.
I eyerolled hard. She didn't see it. Just easier. Day went so much smoother going the route of least resistance. No talk of population as @DR. Jimcy M.E. said. No mention of the borderline ritualistic shooting that occurs 52 weeks a year in Chicago. No mention of any of the many other points. Just 'Uh huh. Here's a spoonful of sugar for you, Honey.'

Floyd1977

Nov 1, 2004
I eyerolled hard. She didn't see it. Just easier. Day went so much smoother going the route of least resistance. No talk of population as @DR. Jimcy M.E. said. No mention of the borderline ritualistic shooting that occurs 52 weeks a year in Chicago. No mention of any of the many other points. Just 'Uh huh. Here's a spoonful of sugar for you, Honey.'
Thank god my wife is even more contemptuous of the left than I am.

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002

I was out with my wife :)

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
It took our wonderful governor about 5 minutes to start his gun control bullshit.
Yea Chris Quinn got in on it, Tim Wolf can have my gun when he prys it from my cold dead fucking hand

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
They usually go to the right from left as they get older. Just takes a little more/less time depending on the wench.
Unfortunately sometimes it takes a home invasion or a graping by "teens" to change your mind and get jaded on how wonderful different cultures and diversity are