Happening now - police chase in long island (nassau cty) after home invasion

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
mustafa is in front of the white car people

afternoonquil

Apology Ostrich
Apr 2, 2011
I would have krav magaed all those fags if they came to my house.

All four have been arrested.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Suspects ID'd in Bellmore home invasion

A man is taken into custody Monday in connection with a Bellmore home invasion and robbery. (Sept. 19, 2011) Photo Credit: Jim Staubitser

Photo credit: Jim Staubitser | A man who was shot in the leg is taken into custody Monday in connection with a Bellmore home invasion and robbery. Police chased a car connected to the Bellmore incident and stopped it on Sunrise Highway in Wantagh, officials said. (Sept. 19, 2011)

Police have identified the four armed men who they say bound and robbed a Bellmore family in a home invasion Monday, then led Nassau police on a wild pursuit that rattled communities, prompted door-to-door searches and ended with gunfire near a school.

The four, all from Brooklyn, are: Eduardo Cruz, 35, of 39 Third Ave.; Gustavo Arroyo, 33, of 760 Seventh Ave.; Dario Guerrero, 55, of 212 56th St.; and Carlos Enrique Segura, 29, of 449 61st St.

Each was charged with four counts of first-degree robbery and three counts of first-degree burglary, police said.

VIDEOS: Cops discuss case | Victims detail attack

PHOTOS: Police investigate Bellmore home invasion

Cruz and Arroyo also were charged with resisting arrest, while Guerrero also was charged with attempted aggravated assault.

Arraignment information was not immediately available.

Police still have not said if the men knew the victims -- or if the house was targeted.

The incident began shortly after 9 a.m. Monday and it took nearly four hours for calm to return to Nassau's South Shore from Levittown to Merrick.

Officers found the last suspect in a taxi on the Southern State Parkway, ending tense scenarios at 27 schools locked down during the manhunt.

Six people were hospitalized: three of five victims from the home invasion; two suspects -- one shot in the leg by police -- and an officer who hurt his ankle during the chase.

Police described the victims' injuries as chest pains for a man in his 50s and undisclosed pain for a woman in her 40s and another person.

"It was pandemonium," said John DiGangi, 46, who lives near a Merrick elementary school where police fired shots and one of the suspects was caught after his getaway car was shot at and forced to the side of the road. "Cops were walking the streets with big guns."

Police received a panicked call shortly after 9 a.m. from a man who returned to his Bellmore Avenue home to find armed robbers leaving -- three had knives, the other a gun.

The attackers, said one victim, roused him awake with a knife in his face, tied him up with a cellphone charger and ransacked his room seeking cash. Police did not confirm his account, nor release a motive. The victims said the men took thousands of dollars.

"It's too early to tell whether they were targeted, or if it was random," said Nassau Police Det. Lt. Kevin Smith, a department spokesman.

The victim, Ghulam Sumra, said he lives in the home's basement, and his brother, sister-in-law, their son and a family friend live upstairs.

" 'Don't move, I will kill you,' " Sumra, 63, said the attacker told him.

His nephew, Haris Sumra, arrived home about 8:30 a.m. as the robbers were preparing to leave. One man grabbed his shirt but he managed to get away and call police.

Inside the house, he found his parents and a family friend bound and gagged in the master bedroom.

His father, Arshad Sumra, and the friend, identified only as Shafiq, had cloths shoved in their mouths and his mother, Shabnam Sumra, had a rope tied across her mouth. Her nose was bleeding.

The hands of all three were bound behind their backs, and their legs were tied.

By then the men had taken off.

Leaving in a white Ford Crown Victoria with tinted windows, the suspects were first tailed by a neighbor, described by witnesses as a New York City firefighter.

Nassau police then took over, stopping the car at Babylon Turnpike and Merrick Road. The suspects got out, but two ran off, as the others climbed back in the car and accelerated, Smith said.

"Fearing for their lives," officers fired on the car, he said, striking the driver in the leg. He did not say if any of the suspects also fired.One of the men who ran was caught immediately behind a home on Babylon Road, near Lakeside Elementary School. The other ran about a block and was found in the yard of a home on Lindenmere Drive.

Margaret Maher, 52, was leaving her Babylon Road home when she heard four gunshots. She turned to see an officer chasing a man on Merrick Road.

"I panicked," she recalled. "I shut the car and ran right into the house. I was scared."

Police continued to follow the vehicle, as another suspect jumped out near Sunrise Highway. The car finally stopped about 3 miles east, in front of a Wantagh car dealership, from where the wounded driver was taken to hospital under arrest.

"It was like you see on television," said Geoff Rice, a salesman at Merrick Dodge-Chrysler-Jeep. "With police, their guns drawn, dragging a guy out of the car."

While police were searching for the final suspect, he was at a local bar. The manager of Shooters Tiki Bar and Sports Grill on Wantagh Avenue near the train station said the man he later learned was one of the suspects walked in and went to the bar.

"He just came in and asked for a Corona," said the manager, who did not want to be named. "He looked like any customer. We didn't know anything was going on."

The man, who was sitting at the bar, asked the bartender to call him a cab, the manager said. When a taxi from the Long Island Yellow Cab arrived, he left without incident. "I just can't believe it all happened," he said.
Link

Sep 28, 2010
I'd just shoot them with 00 buck and let the po po bag n tag them.
Yeah well if they tied me up I'd kick the shits out of them while in the chair and the coo de graz would be me still tied to the chair and inexplicably being able to flip up in the air and smash down on the said knocked out fiend. Then I'd escape on a plane but jump out as the landing gear is going up.....200 feet above a swamp. Then I'd go back to where the rest of their crew hangs out armed with my vengeance, a cue ball and a towel, smashing all those punks with devastating right hooks and titanic left hands my style is impeccable and my turds are unwipable. That's called ass-kicketry

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
Aug 22, 2005
Yeah well if they tied me up I'd kick the shits out of them while in the chair and the coo de graz would be me still tied to the chair and inexplicably being able to flip up in the air and smash down on the said knocked out fiend. Then I'd escape on a plane but jump out as the landing gear is going up.....200 feet above a swamp. Then I'd go back to where the rest of their crew hangs out armed with my vengeance, a cue ball and a towel, smashing all those punks with devastating right hooks and titanic left hands my style is impeccable and my turds are unwipable. That's called ass-kicketry
...what the fuck are you smoking?

afternoonquil

Apology Ostrich
Apr 2, 2011
Wow sounds like ts is mocking me.
What a fagit

Josh_R

Jan 29, 2005
Akron, Ohio
Ok what movie is this from? I just saw a trailer with a chair flip, but I can't remember what it was called.

Sep 28, 2010
Lol it's commando, mike tyson quotes, out for justice and that chair thing is from that retarded jason statham movie

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Sounds like a gang of incompetents.

Luckily, I have reinforced all my doors and door jams to give me the extra minute I'll need to arm myself.