Happening now! Police pursuit in la ----- please delete thread later!! pursuit over

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
Is that a tail fin? I can't tell.

If it is, nice tail fin, fuck steak.

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
black dude in a grand prix/grand am?

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
That was boring... Why even try to run if you're never going to break 40?

Then he got out of the car. Wow, drunk as shit.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
Damn, I love a good pursuit and I missed it. I watch Mad Max every week (the movie that made me want to be a highway cop) and there is no adrenaline rush better then chasing some poor asshole down the highway.

Oh well, you know the old saying.....

If you make the police come after you, they are going to bring an ass whooping with them. I hope my brothers kicked his shit loose.

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
Damn, I love a good pursuit and I missed it. I watch Mad Max every week (the movie that made me want to be a highway cop) and there is no adrenaline rush better then chasing some poor asshole down the highway.

Oh well, you know the old saying.....

If you make the police come after you, they are going to bring an ass whooping with them. I hope my brothers kicked his shit loose.
didn't miss much just some stupid drunk driver being chased by real imaginary cops.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
That bad, huh? If you're going to run, at least make it worth my while to chase you. I chased down an asshole on a crotch rocket that was going 135+ MPH. When I finally caught up to him, I let him go because he didn't know I was chasing him until he had stopped and I came screaming up on him. The greatest thrill of my month.