Happy Birthday America!

Pickle

The fireworks display last night featured the songs ‘American Woman’ by Lenny Kravitz, ‘Made in the USA’ by Demi Lavato, ‘Firework’ by Kati Perry, ‘All American Girl’ by Carrie Underwood, ‘American Girl’ by Tom Petty and ‘Living in America’ by James Brown.

Needed some Lee Greenwood.

Verbal Kint

Come on now Algebra, this ain't no place for you

Next to Jimi's version, there's this.
'Murica!

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Not enjoying good wishes from the proud nation of Poland?
Goddam, I thought Canada had the most hideous women on the planet. That's a scary looking thing that I very much hope is CGI.

Queen_Bona

Goddam, I thought Canada had the most hideous women on the planet. That's a scary looking thing that I very much hope is CGI.
That's a mix of bad plastic surgery, too much make up, mental disease and an eating disorder or two.
Also, she has a mean Pennywise hairline:

With all the money she spends on surgery, I wonder why she did nothing to fix that.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
That's a mix of bad plastic surgery, too much make up, mental disease and an eating disorder or two.

With all the money she spends on surgery, I wonder why she did nothing to fix that.
That's an entire batch of crazy. What a frightening thing.

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound

its head is a totally different color. It looks like someone pulled the head off one Barbie doll and stuck it on another.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih

I see she got her hands on Maybelline's bold new color--Shallow Sallow.