MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
BIRF

Make sure you Video tape your day :D

wackbagette

A classy cunt that misses MJ
Dec 30, 2005
Jersey
OMG I was so busy stalking you on PalTalk that I forgot to wish you wishes here on Da Bag :) Happy Birthday baby and if your disturbing dreams and wishes haven't come true yet, may they never be revealed be revealed by a "concerned therapist", resulting in you being institutionalized "for the sake and safety of the public".

Love ya!

PinballTec

At least Hitler had a reason to be hated.
Nov 6, 2005
Harrisburg, PA
Awwww. *sniff* Why thank you for the kind sentiments. Though I must confess that my birthday didn't go quite as planned. I carefully printed out all of the Hot Wheels invitations as carefully as I could. For some reason, none of the parents brought their kids to my birthday party. I had it all. Moonbounce. Ponies. Jesus Juice. Maybe it was the fact that I bought the party favors from Spencers. Could be that the invite envelopes look like the surface of the sun under a UV lamp. Who knows. All I can tell you is that the hobo I hired to make balloon animals was awful. All he kept making was "trouser snakes". Just as well, this whole diatribe went sharply downhill after "awww".

PinballTec

Nov 6, 2005
Harrisburg, PA
NOt knowing you but ya know ma friends Happy Birf.
Hmm. Well that stings. You don't remember the large, fat guy standing inches away from you at PNC? You know..the large fat guy with the goatee? The bad hair? The awful clothes? You know..maybe it's for the best you don't remember. Keeps the need for a Thorazine drip to a minimum.

PinballTec

Nov 6, 2005
Harrisburg, PA
and a belated Happy Birthday from me (and Joe...).
Why thank you for the kind sentiment. Belated or not, it all counts the same :D Hmm. You know when I post on FBA, I feel like Brendan Fraiser in the movie Monkeybone. Here I feel like Brendan Fraiser in Bedazzled. :icon_eek: What the fuck am I rambling about?

PALLY

Jun 28, 2005
jersey
my bad a little late sorry

well happy birfday a few days ago....

xoxoxo

PinballTec

Nov 6, 2005
Harrisburg, PA
Awwww

BIRF pinners....lets go m0le$t some kids....;)
Why I again thank you all. Really, from deep within the bowels of my cockels I must thank you all again for the kind birthday comments. They have been far warmer and of deeper sentiment than the birthday sentiments of my grandmother, which were none. That whole being "dead" thing is a bullshit excuse as well. She coulda left something for me in her will. A bingo spotter. One of her needlepoints or big piece jigsaw puzzles (for seniors who can't see well because of repeated blows to the skull from disgruntled caregivers). She had the largest collection in all of Lebanon County of prize winning salt & pepper shakers from '86 all the way through '88. Did I see any of that hot loot? Noooo. Ahh. This is probably karmic retribution for switching the labels on her medication anyway. ...what? I had to. I had to, don't you understand??? Mother Nature was taking her sweet ass time and cockblocking me from those salt & pepper shakers. Lesson learned here kids? When folks wish you a happy birthday on a message board, you damn well better appreciate it to make good on killing family members over worthless condiment dispensers. ::hammer:

May 5, 2005
On an EGOOOO TRIIIIIIIP!
Hmm. Well that stings. You don't remember the large, fat guy standing inches away from you at PNC? You know..the large fat guy with the goatee? The bad hair? The awful clothes? You know..maybe it's for the best you don't remember. Keeps the need for a Thorazine drip to a minimum.
That might have been me.