Happy Fathers Day!!!!!

pedror

I'm Pedro's wife Letty and YES I have a vagina ;)
Dec 12, 2006
castroville , ca
Happy Fathers Day to everyone whois a Daddy! Have a good day. :D

MAV

Nov 23, 2005
Denver, CO
yup, to all dads on here, hope you have a good day!

theo

Mar 9, 2005
well thanks yo, now im going to go lock myself in my office and listen to fridays show away from my kids

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
Aug 12, 2005
Rockaway Beach, NYC
yeah, happy father's day. I don't have any kids, and my dad's a fuckin drunk, so I'm spending my father's day by myself.

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
May 9, 2007
Anthony's dad is dead :icon_cry: :icon_frow

^ fun fact for ya

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
Happy Fathers day to those who are dads, have dads, and those who are in the Dead-Dad club with Ant & Op :( :(

Blu Swade

Vajayjay lover!
Jan 25, 2006
Thanks! There's nothing like celebratin with the kids!

PartyRock24

Lingering Longer since summer of '06
May 23, 2007
Washington DC
Happy Fathers Day Everyone On Wackbag And For All O&a Fans Who Are Dads
Dad Thanks For Everything

Jun 16, 2005
Woodbury, N.J.
I told my dad happy fathers day and he ended up grilling chicken, ham, steak, and ribs..

Uh, thanks!

blakesnake00

The name is Snake.
Jun 5, 2005
peoria Il
not 4 me

My fathers day was spent picking up my wife and kids at the St.Louis airport 200 miles each way.That wasnt the bad part ,my family was traveling back from The Keys and when they called sunday morning not even a mention of the day.When they arrived I thought maybe a card or at least a HFD....nothing.Im not a bad father ,I just married a selfish women who doesnt care about anything but her patients(OB/GYN).I also quit as a promising young chef to stay at home with my kids,14 years ago it wasnt a popular career move,but I did it anyway and would never trade anything in the world for getting to watch my kids grow up not in daycare center or a nanny.Sorry for rambleing on here but the happy fathers day from the thread starter will be the only one I got and just kinda POed at all the BS I guess,again sorry for bitching. Oh also I grew up with no father at all so the words mean alot to me as my deadbeat dad lived in the same small ILL. town as me never has even had more than a 10 word conversation with me. Fuck i cant believe I wrote this sorry again.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Jul 21, 2003
Wilmington, NC
My fathers day was spent picking up my wife and kids at the St.Louis airport 200 miles each way.That wasnt the bad part ,my family was traveling back from The Keys and when they called sunday morning not even a mention of the day.When they arrived I thought maybe a card or at least a HFD....nothing.Im not a bad father ,I just married a selfish women who doesnt care about anything but her patients(OB/GYN).I also quit as a promising young chef to stay at home with my kids,14 years ago it wasnt a popular career move,but I did it anyway and would never trade anything in the world for getting to watch my kids grow up not in daycare center or a nanny.Sorry for rambleing on here but the happy fathers day from the thread starter will be the only one I got and just kinda POed at all the BS I guess,again sorry for bitching. Oh also I grew up with no father at all so the words mean alot to me as my deadbeat dad lived in the same small ILL. town as me never has even had more than a 10 word conversation with me. Fuck i cant believe I wrote this sorry again.
Yeah...wait...what?

Well, good luck with all of that! But seriously, Happy Father's Day to you sir. We all kinda get screwed in our own way...some more than others.

pedror

I'm Pedro's wife Letty and YES I have a vagina ;)
Dec 12, 2006
castroville , ca
Where were you for the Bunny Ranch giveaway?? No serious. Happy Fathers Day. And what counts is the sacrifices you have done for your children not the women you married. Because at the end your children will thank-you for all you do. And the good you have done will reflect. The scarifices you have done speak very highly of you. Karma will be very good to you in the end. And thank-you for sharing.