Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
From ronfez.net

happytypinggirl said:
AFRO We're gonna BOOOOWWWL Event: Sat June 23rd RSVPS Required

Next Saturday Night, June 23th.
happytypinggirl said:

The Chili's Gang (Wally, Caka, HTG, Lucci and Sheepy) are proud to present, the AFRO we're gonna booooooooooooooooowwwwwwl tonight super spectacular!!!!!

Saturday, June 23th!!!! Meet for food and drinks at 8pm.
Bowl from 9:00 until 11:00 pm, and head with us to Bar 9 afterwards!!!

YOU MUST RSVP FOR THIS EVENT IN ADVANCE AS WE HAVE TO PREREGISTER.

The Cost is $29 per person and includes:

Shoe rental,
two hours of bowling,
and one 176 oz beer tower per lane (6 people per lane).

It will take place at the port authority leisure time bowling alley.

YOU MUST RSVP TO ME BY THIS SATURDAY. I NEED ALL RSVP'S BY THIS SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO EXCEPTIONS!

I would have posted here, but it got exactly the # of responses I expected.

:( I know my hyperactive event planning isnt as welcomed here as other places. But if anyone wants to come, let me know, there are a few spots left, and everyone is welcome.

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Jan 28, 2005
New Jersey
I would have posted here, but it got exactly the # of responses I expected.

:( I know my hyperactive event planning isnt as welcomed here as other places. But if anyone wants to come, let me know, there are a few spots left, and everyone is welcome.
I would have liked to come HTG. I have a wedding this weekend though. :mad4:

I would like to come to one of this events eventually though so please don't punish all of us here.

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
I need to work out schedules for Sat.. pencil me in if there are any openings of you could... thx.

Philly loser

Wackbag Elder Statesman
Oct 12, 2002
Limerick, Pa
Living in NY would make these fan events so easy to attend. My best chance of meeting some fellow 'baggers will be at the Virus in the murder capital of Camden in September.

To all who go, have a blast. Don't get suckered into a parking lot confrontation with Craterface and his gang.

Bowling - I took my kids bowling last month. It was the first time I bowled in years. I had a 140-something and a 150-something. I thought that was pretty decent. Then, embarrassingly, my shoulder hurt and my knee swelled up for 2-3 days. Getting old sucks ass.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
So we're supposed to respond here in the thread? Ok. I can't go. I'm having a girls-night-out on Saturday, but it's more of a weekend thing.

Aug 27, 2002
Philly
I would like to come to one of this events eventually though so please don't punish all of us here.
Agreed, there are plenty of people here who would love the opportunity to attend but never know its coming.

Living in NY would make these fan events so easy to attend. My best chance of meeting some fellow 'baggers will be at the Virus in the murder capital of Camden in September.
See you in Camden! :action-sm

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
I would have liked to come HTG. I have a wedding this weekend though. :mad4:

Same here. I have a wedding as well... but HTG's seen how awful I bowl already. LOL have fun everybody!!