hard to find beers etc.

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
Today is the first day to get Founders KBS. Whatever is out there will probably be gone within a week. If anyone finds it and would like to do a trade of some kind, let me know.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
Back in he 80s my buddy went to an upstate NY college. He used to go to Canada to get the stronger version of Brador. Godamn we'd get fucked up on that stuff. I forget the alcohol difference but at the tender age of 20something it was significant.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
I've been hoping to score of Caffrey's Irish Cream Ale for years. Last time when I was in Canada I tried finding it with no luck. I loved that shit. Boddington's and Tetley's is good though.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
I've been hoping to score of Caffrey's Irish Cream Ale for years. Last time when I was in Canada I tried finding it with no luck. I loved that shit. Boddington's and Tetley's is good though.
Somewhat off-topic, but are there good liquor stores in Canada? I've stopped at a bunch and they've all had overpriced, shitty selection. I would kill for a BevMo up here.

Wrecktum

Tounge puncher of fart boxes
Today is the first day to get Founders KBS. Whatever is out there will probably be gone within a week. If anyone finds it and would like to do a trade of some kind, let me know.
They do that shit on purpose to make it a mad rush to get it. I worked in a craft beer place and we'd get it on tap and sell out both kegs in one night.

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
They do that shit on purpose to make it a mad rush to get it. I worked in a craft beer place and we'd get it on tap and sell out both kegs in one night.
It's an awesome beer. I'm ok rushing for it if I can get it. It would be easier if I had a car to use, but I don't.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
I dont know what part of NJ you are in but give the Wine Library a call and see if they have it. They have a pretty extensive selection of craft style brews.

I dont know what part of NJ you are in but give the Wine Library a call and see if they have it. They have a pretty extensive selection of craft style brews.
I love that place for wine but their beer selection has been bad lately. May do better at Gary's wine. They usually get it. Or central liquors in flemington, if you're willing to overpay.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
I'm in Bayonne. Looked in a local place today and didn't find KBS but miraculously found two of these.

Not a bad day

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
I love that place for wine but their beer selection has been bad lately. May do better at Gary's wine. They usually get it. Or central liquors in flemington, if you're willing to overpay.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
There's a place in Madison NJ that might have it, I think it is tied to Garys might have it.
Moose Drool great beer

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
Although I appreciate it, I don't feel good with you buying alcohol at all.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
I'm in Bayonne. Looked in a local place today and didn't find KBS but miraculously found two of these.

Not a bad day
A buddy of mine hooked me up with a couple of bottles of this a while back, he owns a bar & gets lots of hard to find stuff. Holy shit was this good. And kick? Oh hell yeah.

ChimneyFish

Believe it or not, it's just meeee
Had this at the bar up the street from me. They've got a whole list of microbrews and imports I've never heard of.
Haven't found it in any of the distributors near me.

Turfmower

i havent found any new KBS i have a bottle of 2015 i been saving

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
I have never seen Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA in a store. It's a bit of a bummer.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
It's readily available in Spirits Unlimited in Toms River...

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
Huzzah! I have found 2 bottles so far. hopefully I can find a couple more.

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator

Not a bad day
I've got four of those stashed away, along with a lot of Hopslam.

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
I've got four of those stashed away, along with a lot of Hopslam.
I don't like hoppy beers. usually an IBU of 70-80 is max for me depending on the beer.

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
I tasted one of the bcbs tonight and it was amazing. extremely complex and layered flavors.:D

LiLJimmysHog

Professional negative prick
I guess it's not real hard to find any more but in my area there are only a couple of places carry it. Lindemans Lambic is pretty damned good for a fruity beer.