hard to find beers etc.

Ekdrm2d1

Do you mean the spinoff of the thread "How Has Obamacare Affected You?" called "How Has Religion Affected You?"

:action-sm

I was going to create thread but didn't

Last edited:

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Do you mean the spinoff of the thread "How Has Obamacare Affected You?" called "How Has Religion Affected You"

:action-sm

I was going to create thread but didn't
You are secretly one of the weirdest people here.

Ekdrm2d1

Drinking at a luxury grocery store is the best thing ever. Get to be around all the hot ladies, as the rich keep up with themselves. Didn't want to get drunk at the grocery store because you can't shit where you eat. Sold out of the fresh IPA from Texas, but they had a Prairie saison tap..

In line for my grilled cheese sandwich..

Construction with a new tower in the background
Off topic

Ekdrm2d1

At the grocery store drinking some beers on tap. Actually got this fake "tab" going. I ate lunch and had a few beers without paying. They don't have my credit card on file so it's risky for the business. Guess they trust me not to walk out without paying..

Thinking about getting an Imperial Coffee Stout and putting it on my tab. Maybe a cookie too just bill it to me.

Cheers!

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

tried to drink this shite in aruba oh my god was it awfull tasted like skunky rolling rock. i had two or three even tried the "chill" that was a little more palatable but just as bad. i just drank rum and cokes the entire time i was there. they wanted 40$ for a case of miller light cans bunch of thieves

At the grocery store drinking some beers on tap. Actually got this fake "tab" going. I ate lunch and had a few beers without paying. They don't have my credit card on file so it's risky for the business. Guess they trust me not to walk out without paying..

Thinking about getting an Imperial Coffee Stout and putting it on my tab. Maybe a cookie too just bill it to me.

Cheers!
No wonder Jesus won't let you fuck your girlfriend. You're a fucking thief.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
No wonder Jesus won't let you fuck your girlfriend. You're a fucking thief.
He's a thief and liquid lunch quaffing boozehound. Such a sinful, despicable person is certainly not worthy of having sex with Jesus' girlfriend. He should probably give up trying, and just go find a painted Jezebel and pay her to give him sex and AIDS.

Creasy Bear

Donator
Why did he put his gnarly, fungusy big toe near his beer?

Martin House Brewing Company - Fort Worth, Texas
https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/31272/

Cellarman’s Reserve IPA dated 07/25/2016. It's now the 30th.. Fresh IPA tastes so good!

Wish I could have some of that The Lone Pint Brewery's Yellow Rose (as mentioned above) 24/7. It's just expensive..
https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/30380/92960/

I know, this beer isn't rare or expensive. Is there a general beer thread?
I drink Yellow Rose by the gallon when I am in Texas. Fuck the bottles though, get it on tap.

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
I finally got to taste this last night while out and I need to find it for home.

Creasy Bear

Donator
I drink Yellow Rose by the gallon when I am in Texas. Fuck the bottles though, get it on tap.
It's impossible to drink 3 gallons of beer in a sitting, you lying truth rapist!

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
I had one of my BCBS with a steak last night. It was Awesome!

I had one of my BCBS with a steak last night. It was Awesome!
Drink em while you can before they go sour. I unloaded the rest of my stash even though they had the "good" bottling time stamps. Traded to a local friend for some Pirate Bomb and Apple Brandy Noir.

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
Drink em while you can before they go sour. I unloaded the rest of my stash even though they had the "good" bottling time stamps. Traded to a local friend for some Pirate Bomb and Apple Brandy Noir.
Mine are part of the good ones. I have two left. I'm gonna risk it and hold on to them.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
One of my brewer buddies was obsessed with bourbon porter I never really liked it

JoeyDVDZ

Donator

Apparently almost impossible to find in NJ or anywhere up here in the northeast. Found five 4-packs of it in Edgewater Florida, picked it up for a buddy's beer tasting at his bar. Will be getting at least a couple of cans from what's left after the tasting, looking forward to it.

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
I got some of the Founder's Backwoods Bastard

got 3 4-packs before they are all gone. I missed out last year

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
The Bourbon County beers come out Friday!!