Hardcore Wrestling match in the aisles of Toys R us

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Civilization collapsing before our very eyes.

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
18 episodes already? How are you not on network TV by this point? America's loss is Wackbag's gain I suppose.

Kidlockdmh

18 episodes already? How are you not on network TV by this point? America's loss is Wackbag's gain I suppose.
Actually already got one of my bits on TV, and got 2 more coming in August and October....plus working on a few more appearances not signed yet...but no worries, you douches will be first to know!
[yt]pN-JMVwPGQk[/yt]

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
I said network TV. Tru TV is like a more simpleminded version of E!. But congratulations though. Remember me when you're a Hollywood bigwig.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
I said network TV. Tru TV is like a more simpleminded version of E!. But congratulations though. Remember me when you're a Hollywood bigwig.
At least he's got more credits than MafiaLifeChris.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Actually already got one of my bits on TV, and got 2 more coming in August and October....plus working on a few more appearances not signed yet...but no worries, you douches will be first to know!
Please dont.

freud

i have a penis
I always look forward to these threads because I know you'll just post the most hilariously entertaining videos. You guys are so crazy! Like, whoa watch out for these guys they're nuts! LOL!

Those videos are way too edgy for network television. I have heard industry rumors that HBO and Showtime are in a bidding war over Superpop TV and a six hour live special slated for the Fall.