• Yes

Votes: 21 55.3%
  • No

Votes: 17 44.7%

• Total voters

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
It's been six years and we all remember the speeches immediately after. Do you tihnk 9/11 has changed America in any significant way? I, of course, don't. Aside from some heightened security, the landscape of America and more specifically Americans has still continued down the same self-important, lack of personal responsibility, selfish, ignorant, decadent path as on September 10th. But I'll put it out to you.

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
Well, most movies and shows set in New York have removed the towers.

But yeah, always remember. :p

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
most people, especially the politician's have definitely gone back to the 9/10 mentality. They will give any savage in Gitmo the benefit of the doubt over a young man wearing our uniform. Fuck them.

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
We're trigger happy world police who like dictating how other countries should live now.... oh wait, we've been that way since after WWII.

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
Anti-terrorism has gone from being real to a political issue to be used to gain votes; both pro & con.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
I voted yes since it was near impossible to make a living selling I heart NY and/or NYPD merchandise, and now it's pretty much a guaranteed path to millions

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Jun 27, 2005
Berkeley, CA
Business as usual. It didn't change enough for me to say "yes." Right after it happened, America was encouraged to try and live your life as usual. And, they did.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
I had hoped it would... but sadly the route of evil took charge $$$$$. Im glad we are atleast killing brown people....but the shinanagins the scum in our government pulled with that patriot act horseshit was just a slap in the face of the righteous.

even after nuclear war there is the lowly cockroach.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
i voted yes. we're all more racist against muslims now, airport security is tighter, umm...we're in a war still (i think that has changed america) not really for the better but it's changed us. if we weren't such pussies we wouldn't be having this conversation right now i dont' think

Creampier

I have to return some videotapes!
May 11, 2007
Somerville, NJ
Aside from some heightened security, the landscape of America and more specifically Americans has still continued down the same self-important, lack of personal responsibility, selfish, ignorant, decadent path as on September 10th.
Couldn't have worded it any more perfectly than that!

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Yes, for the worse, we allowed our representatives to gut the Bill of Rights so a bunch of pussies could feel better, maaan.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
yes it has changed, for the worst

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
Yes, for the worse, we allowed our representatives to gut the Bill of Rights so a bunch of pussies could feel better, maaan.
Well it all is really about feelings. Feelings are more important than civil liberties.

Watch out for those threats both foreign (terrorists) and domestic (government). You're on your own so don't expect anyone with a government job to do shit for you, to you but not for you.

Aug 10, 2007
Whats changed? More douches from the south and specifically NYC and Jersey thinking they run the country because of their "Personal tragedy". Go fuck yourself, 3000 of 300,000,000 died, not a significant amount of a loss to change our way of life. Not significant enough to hand over all of our rights and sure as fuck wasn't enough to get involved in a bullshit war.

This whole country blows, everything has to be polarized. Republicans? Go fuck yourself. Democrats? Fuck you sideways, none of you represent my views and only look out for the all mighty dollar. The second I heard people comparing America to a corporation I knew it was a lost cause.

We need to gather everyone member of congress and line them up against a wall and end our problem. We also need multiple parties with the equal opportunity to run against the Rep/Dems.

How in the fuck did this country come down to a few small issues separating everyone? Why do you guys waste your vote on mooks that just rabble through talking points? Abortion is bad! Go fuck yourself, Land of the free ring a bell? Gay marriage will destroy our way of life, fuck you again.

All of the politicians are the same person, they don't care about you or me, they just stir the shit and watch the country split in two.

I have no problem with the United States being a military power, I don't even have a problem with them spending massive amounts of money on the military. Fuck, conquer the world if you feel the need but don't blow smoke up my ass about "Terrorists and fighting for their freedom" What the fuck happened to our freedom and our country?

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Whats changed? More douches from the south and specifically NYC and Jersey thinking they run the country because of their "Personal tragedy". Go fuck yourself, 3000 of 300,000,000 died, not a significant amount of a loss to change our way of life. Not significant enough to hand over all of our rights and sure as fuck wasn't enough to get involved in a bullshit war.

This whole country blows, everything has to be polarized. Republicans? Go fuck yourself. Democrats? Fuck you sideways, none of you represent my views and only look out for the all mighty dollar. The second I heard people comparing America to a corporation I knew it was a lost cause.

We need to gather everyone member of congress and line them up against a wall and end our problem. We also need multiple parties with the equal opportunity to run against the Rep/Dems.

All of the politicians are the same person, they don't care about you or me, they just stir the shit and watch the country split in two.
That's Sedition sir, you can get shot for that.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
I live in an apartment.... so I am forced to do laundry in a jAP JOINT.

i HEARD THE WORLD NEWS TONIGHT.

fucking Joke anti war bullshit..... 8 seconds from the GENERAL OF WAR and his opinion and a half hour of any long hair retard.

the death toll.. 3000 something... IN 4 YEARS MORONS!

AMERICA IS THE LAND OF THE GAY.

fucking doomed.

treachery against America our own camp from a war we are totally killing in?/ WTF..
Fucking pathetic. selling votes to the seriously stupid... good luck bro.

DOOM.

Aug 10, 2007
That's Sedition sir, you can get shot for that.
Why? Just sit back and join the rest of America while we endlessly bicker over the most ridiculous talking points. Oh noes if you disagree with the war you hate the troops! I want people to like me so i'll sit and watch Patreaus shit down America's throat for the next three hours.. live!

/fox news sounder

This just in Britney Spears can't sing

/Breaking New Alert~

I can't believe that people just sit back and accept this bullshit. Doesn't anyone remember 9/10/01? Shit has massively change and it wasn't for the better. Remember when our worst news story of the day was that the president got a blow job?

Now everyday we get terrorist threat updates, foot taping senators and missing children.. oh please think of the children.:rolleyes:

Aug 10, 2007
Calling for the murder of the Government is Sedition
Not at all. The government, the system in which we govern is fine. The problem is the people that are part of that system. Being a member of congress should be a privilege, it shouldn't go to the person that is most charismatic or has whored themselves out to the most corporations.

The government, as of today, is so fucked that even voting in a radical thinker like Ron Paul would be worthless. He would be forced to sit on his hands and never live up to his actual goals. Multiple parties, with equal rights would definitively solve that problem.

I don't see how anyone in this country can sit completely on one side of the isle as opposed to the other. How in the fuck can a group of people be that polarized?

HockeyHelmet

eugoogoolizer..you know one who speaks at funerals
Nov 24, 2004
Valley Stream
It's been six years and we all remember the speeches immediately after. Do you tihnk 9/11 has changed America in any significant way? I, of course, don't. Aside from some heightened security, the landscape of America and more specifically Americans has still continued down the same self-important, lack of personal responsibility, selfish, ignorant, decadent path as on September 10th. But I'll put it out to you.
amen :clap:

I feel the same way...if its even possible, It has gotten worse.