Has Anthony been lying to us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordJezo

Nov 29, 2004
Yesterday during the show he said he was coming home from the movies.

During all other shows he says over and over again how he does not go go the movies and hasn't been in a long time.

Has he been lying to us? Did he finally expose his true life? Why is no one calling him out on this?

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
I care not what he does in his personal life, as long as he's entertaining on the radio.

Turtle

WACKBAGGER
Jun 8, 2005
Stop it, just stop. Let the man live his life. Stop analyzing every word he says.

PatFromMoonachie

On Earth 2...I'm a "Winner"
Aug 7, 2004
Moonachie...of course!

During all other shows he says over and over again how he does not go go the movies and hasn't been in a long time.

Has he been lying to us? Did he finally expose his true life? Why is no one calling him out on this?
No, he prefaced it by saying that he hadn't been to the movies in quite a while and was pleasantly suprised to see that his fellow theater goers were well behaved ..your attention to detail is lacking, sir! :smarty:

Plunkies

Jun 28, 2006
Fuck you Anthony! YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T GO TO THE FUCKING MOVIES!!!!! Then you WENT to the fucking MOVIES?!?! WTF?!? YOU LIED TO US!!! I CANT STAND ALL THE LYING! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
May 21, 2005
Hell,California
he explained there was no problem with certain people, so it seems it has been quite a while since he has been to a public theatre when he encountered problems.

NightStalker3

a complete moron that posts
Oct 4, 2004
Yeah doesn't he get special dvds? Let's speculate. Go.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be

Why do you really care what Anthony does in his real life? Jesus H Christ - he's a radio personality, not your best buddy. I tell people I don't drink, but this weekend I drank not only on Saturday but on Sunday as well ... guess I'm a liar as well.

Get a life dude

PMB917

Black Earl fan since day one
Oct 4, 2004
Peabody MA
No sir...Anthony never lies, embellishes or makes things up to try to entertain us. Manino is dead, Pearl Jam broke up, the sun is gonna burn up in 200years and The Office is canceled. LLLINGER LLONGER!!

Status
Not open for further replies.