Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
Has your boss ever hit on you?
What happened?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
ive been hit buy a boss. and often verbally abused but never actually hit on, for some reason im either oblivious at women making passes at me or it just doesn't happen

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Yes. I told him I was straight so he promised not to come in my mouth. Boy, was I suprised when....wait I was told to never tell anyone.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
when i was 17 the general manager of my company asked me to come into his office, he used his finger as if saying "come hither" when i came in he said "i just made you cum with my finger". hahaha so funny...I was underage, he was a pervert, and my dad is the CFO of he company and had the authority to fire him and yet this asshole was still hitting on me. He has since been fired (not because of that incident)

rowdy

raging alcoholic
Dec 9, 2005
Southern IL
when I was an 18 year old stockboy @ wallyworld I went drinking with the asst mgr and nailed her at her apt. Good times

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
May 24, 2005
Emerson, NJ
Never been hit on, but we all used to hit on this one manager at our store. She was a hot olderish woman (couldn't have been older than 36) and also had a really hot daughter who was our age (16, 17). She flirted back, too, which was cool. She was awesome.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
Briefly dated one of my managers(female, asses) when I worked at a music store.

fkornre

Boogity Boogity Boogity...Let's go racing boys...
Nov 4, 2006
monroe twp, nj
when i was a mechanic at strauss one of the store manager trainee's wanted to fuck me...so I did :) but that was a while ago...

poppAwoody

C colon enter
May 23, 2006
LI, New York
yes by a female boss when I was like 22 and I used to fool around with my male boss' secretary in the stairwell as she would come down and hit on me daily. oh yea also a manager at Mcdonalds when I was 17-18 but she was fat so I ignored her, lol

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
This is a skewed poll. You're asking mostly guys. Guys will think if a boss in a low cut top gives them an assignment, it's an invitation for sex.

striker

Why yes, I am an asshole, so what?
Mar 10, 2005
Colorado
No, but his sister, who is also my boss and who also does payroll has hit on me

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
I'm my own boss, and I try not to hit on my employees, gf doesn't like it.

Puffy_McScrote

Phantom Pooper
Aug 3, 2006
Richmond, VA
Yep. My first work study assignment in college I hooked up with my boss - she was 38 and a MILF. Good times, but the fact she had a 16yo daughter was kind of weird.

Lil'GlubGlub

You may call me Chef Glub
Sep 3, 2004
near philly
I had a manager who used to slap my ass. he also told me he wanted to buy me a massage with happy ending and watch. It was probably the only time I turned down free sex.

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
Aug 22, 2005
Years ago I was banging the assistant manager at the music store I worked in. She was 9 years older than I was (I was almost 19 at the time), and hory as fuck so I nailed her. Have had MUCH better since.

Hydrosludge

We can do it comrade
Apr 25, 2005
When I was a teenager I got the bosses 22 year old daughter after I was fired.

When I was a junior NCO I was hit on but never followed through with the OIC’s advancements. There was no grey area. My NCOIC kept harassing me why I didn’t give her what she wanted. What pissed me off the most is the fact that while I was TDY she got ejected from the Air Force for other reasons. She was one of the best looking officers I had ever seen in my life. If I had known she was going to throw away her career, I would have hit it. I could have rationalized that it really wasn’t fraternization

Hey_Asshole

Man, Beer, Wild
Feb 21, 2007
TRueWDT
Not really, but he, yes i said he, has tried to grab my dick more than once. But he said he was only joking. Everyone at work swears he's gay, but he says he isnt. I think i need to explain "no homo" to him.

Lil'GlubGlub

You may call me Chef Glub
Sep 3, 2004
near philly
Not really, but he, yes i said he, has tried to grab my dick more than once. But he said he was only joking. Everyone at work swears he's gay, but he says he isnt. I think i need to explain "no homo" to him.
If you explain it to him, you give him an out and an open invitation to harrass you.

Bralio

Waddle-doodle
Apr 13, 2005
FL - Mule of the US
*Master Po voice*

"perhaps you may wanna do more than that, Jim..."

BullsLawDan

She A Great Big Fat Person?
Feb 9, 2006
NY
When I was a junior NCO I was hit on but never followed through with the OIC’s advancements. There was no grey area. My NCOIC kept harassing me why I didn’t give her what she wanted. What pissed me off the most is the fact that while I was TDY she got ejected from the Air Force for other reasons. She was one of the best looking officers I had ever seen in my life. If I had known she was going to throw away her career, I would have hit it. I could have rationalized that it really wasn’t fraternization
Assume for a second some of us spent our formative years screwing around (apparently with our bosses) instead of serving our country in the military and retype this without all the fucking abbreviations... :action-sm

Workplace fucking was never my thing but in my illustrious career I managed to snag one pretty hot somewhat older boss. She had been coming on to me for a while, and after we did it she kept calling outside of work but at work was too embarrassed to look at me... hysterical.

On a related note: I used to give tours of the college that I went to. God damn was that a great gig. I lost count how many impressionable high school seniors and recent grads I snagged doing that.