Hate crime... Four youths beat up a white retard.

steve500

Where's plump Loretta Lynch with her civil rights charges?

It really is an odd thing but alabaster people must be doubly vigilant about not using this instance to paint with a broad brush...Focus on the 4 and punishing them...otherwise you run the risk of it all being washed out in a tide of "You're all racist and that's why you want these 4 punished..."

Of course there will be an overwhelming amount of excuses as you why this is someone else's fault...but again...

The reverse argument can be used for those who wish to transfer the blame to society...Why doesn't this happen all the time...if it's the product of the oppressive environment and this environment is ubiquitous then wouldn't we be seeing this all the time? So obviously these 4 are outliers and should be punished because of how deviant they are above and beyond the normal lash back against the oppression...

Deh gud kidz and didndu nuffin... oh wait...

Jordan Hill, 18, of Carpentersville; Tesfaye Cooper, 18, of Chicago; Brittany Covington, 18, of Chicago; and Tanishia Covington, 24, of Chicago; were each charged with aggravated kidnapping, hate crime, aggravated unlawful restraint, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and residential burglary. Hill was also charged with robbery and possession of a stolen motor vehicle.

Brittany "Didn" Covington

Jordan "Du" Hill

Tanishia "Nuf" Covington

Tesfaye "Fin" Cooper

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
I'm offended by the title of this thread.

IMO, it should read: Four Retards attack and torture mentally disabled white boy

KRSOne

"Our incoming President of the United States admitted that he sexually assaults women."

Hmmm, I don't recall that
Talking about how easy it is to get women when you are famous is sexual assault. I like how he says "Women all over the country came forward to allegedly confirm it." Translation, there was no evidence and no one every accused him of anything until he decided to run against Hillary.

As for his ex wife, she said "I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit," "Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised three children that we love and are very proud of. I have nothing but fondness for Donald and wish him the best of luck on his campaign,"

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...ivana-fights-back-against-****-report-2015287

But facts will not stop libtards from pushing the narrative that Trump voters want to legalize sexual assault and lynchings.

Muscles

Why is it so hard for the WH, CNN and liberals to call these 4 people pieces of trash?

Well the lads haven't been arrested as adults... but the sisters oh lawdy...

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Why is it so hard for the WH, CNN and liberals to call these 4 people pieces of trash?
I can think of more accurate yet unprintable names to call them

Stig

The Star of Wackbag. Without me, you have nothing.
Hell, forget about race for a minute. If anything is a hate crime I would think that kidnapping and torturing a helpless retard for 24 hours would qualify no matter who did it.

One of the fine gentlemen above made this piece of art... well piece of something...

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
One of the fine gentlemen above made this piece of art... well piece of something...

"Ok, I got this idea for a music video. You just shake my phone while I bop around, but when you start filming likely felonies, focus on that."

KRSOne

Whats with the head tilt up and to the side in mugshots?

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Holy fuck. It cannot be true that four "young people" from Chicago of all places are being charged with a hate crime with a white victim. This could be the most shocking thing I've ever heard in my life.

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
Holy fuck. It cannot be true that four "young people" from Chicago of all places are being charged with a hate crime with a white victim. This could be the most shocking thing I've ever heard in my life.

White people heads will explode if they are found not guilty.

White people heads will explode with amazement if they are found guilty.

Either way, there will be white heads exploding.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Being charged and being found guilty are completely different things.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
True, but the fact that they were even charged under the hate crime statutes is completely shocking.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
White people heads will explode if they are found not guilty.

White people heads will explode with amazement if they are found guilty.

Either way, there will be white heads exploding.
But will whitey riot and #justice cars and buildings if they get exonerated? I think not