Hate crime... Four youths beat up a white retard.

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
But will whitey riot and #justice cars and buildings if they get exonerated? I think not
Nah, whitey has to get to bed at a reasonable time so they won't be late to their job in the morning so they can pay taxes for all the welfare mammies.

ysr50

Donator
Nah, whitey has to get to bed at a reasonable time so they won't be late to their job in the morning so they can pay taxes for all the welfare mammies.
Plus I like the stores in my neighborhood, and car fires smell like shit.

KRSOne

The left says you can only commit a hate crime if you have some kind of historical magical powers over people. So only whites can commit hate crimes because no black people have power. Eric Holder said that while he was one of the most powerful people in the nation and his boss was a half black guy in the highest office in the nation.

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
Eric Holder is a piece of shit that still has to answer for Fast and Furious. And I'm hoping Trump nails his ass to a fucking wall.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
We can get rid of the question mark, they made the hate crime charges official.

lajikal

Where dat nigga johnny cochran at? My weave itchin.

LineBackerU

There is a good chance I am blocking you.
Donator
The only reason I'd like to see these fuckers get charged with a hate crime is because it would give them a taste of their own medicine. Pure spite. It's like seeing a liberal getting fired for saying something that could be deemed 'offensive'.
So once again you not only show that you are just flat out fucking retarded and have no real understanding of basic political concepts, but you also admit to not having any self respect and being a petulant little child in line with SJWs. Again, instead of standing up against even the idea of hate crimes, you go full SJW and want to "fix" past wrongs by continuing the wrongs.

I'm just glad I don't have to know you in real life because I can't even have respect for you as a human being. You are just pathetic.

Plunkies

So once again you not only show that you are just flat out fucking retarded and have no real understanding of basic political concepts, but you also admit to not having any self respect and being a petulant little child in line with SJWs. Again, instead of standing up against even the idea of hate crimes, you go full SJW and want to "fix" past wrongs by continuing the wrongs.

I'm just glad I don't have to know you in real life because I can't even have respect for you as a human being. You are just pathetic.
If the left isn't made to play by their own rules, why would they ever change the rules?

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator
...And now you're throwing in a strawman for good measure.

I never said that hate crime laws should exist, I merely said there's schadenfreude in the prospect of seeing savage niglets getting an even harsher sentence.

Why can't you understand that simple concept?

I don't know you in real life and I never had respect for you. I beat you to the punch, poofter.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
"The good news is that the next generation that's coming behind us ... have smarter, better, more thoughtful attitudes about race," Obama said.

This *is* the next generation. These citizens were 10 when Obama took office.

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
Astonishingly, he managed to make it to the second paragraph before making it all about him.
Astonishingly, you made all the way to the second paragraph. I certainly didn't.

Obama calls attack on mentally disabled man ‘despicable’

President Barack Obama on Thursday called the video showing four African-Americans torturing a white mentally disabled man in Chicago “despicable.”

“What we have seen as surfacing, I think, are a lot of problems that have been there a long time,” Obama told CBS2 Chicago. “Whether it’s tensions between police and communities, hate crimes of the despicable sort that has just now recently surfaced on Facebook.

The Facebook video has focused a spotlight on crime in Chicago in advance of Obama’s Tuesday return to his adopted hometown to deliver his farewell address at McCormick Place.

Obama discussed the video beating and Chicago’s soaring murder rate and violence in interviews at the White House with reporters from five Chicago television stations. This was the first time in eight years that Obama has talked to local television reporters based in Chicago.

Obama told ABC7 Chicago is a “strange exception” to a national crime trend.

“Ironically, what you’ve seen across the country is actually historically low rates of violence in our cities,” he said.

“There are a lot of factors around that. But what I intend to do is to build off of some of the work that has been in done in other cities to intervene in violence, provide better support for youth that are at risk, and my presidential center and me personally, this is something where we want to join those who are intent on doing something about this. I want to be a part of the solution.”

Obama told WGN he is “frustrated” about Chicago crime. “These are communities I know and love and there are so many good people there,” he said.

Obama told NBC5 Chicago there was no one cause – or one answer to Chicago violence. “What is it about Chicago that has created an increase in homicides that we are just not seeing around the country?” Obama said. Gangs, the way police are allocated, the availability of guns and “pockets of poverty” all contribute, the president said.

The Cook County state’s attorney on Thursday filed hate crime charges against the four for the beating of the 18-year-old.

They also face charges of aggravated kidnapping, aggravated unlawful restraint and aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, according to the state’s attorney’s office.

White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest said it was “too early to tell” if the Justice Department would get involved.
Link

Obama told WGN he is “frustrated” about Chicago crime. “These are communities I know and love and there are so many good people there,” he said. -
Ya just a few thousand bad apples ruin the bunch

Last edited:

Hey fuckstick they fucking filmed an hour of them smoking weed and torturing the kid... holy fuckaroni...

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Thank you. I was trying to put my finger on what variety of fucked up this skank's face was.
She was also raised by her grandmother. The grandma-ma also said this isn't the girl she raised.

Oh Chiraq Tribune you so funny...'

Facebook beating of disabled white teen becomes conservative rallying cry

By Kim "Can't See The Forest Because of the Trees" Janssen

A depraved attack on a mentally disabled white teen broadcast live on Facebook allegedly by four black Chicago-area residents became a national rallying cry Thursday for conservative pundits who tried to pin the blame for the attack — without evidence — on the Black Lives Matter movement.

Shown repeatedly on cable TV and shared tens of thousands of times online, the grotesque video of the 18-year-old being cut with a knife in the scalp and forced to drink toilet water led familiar right-wing talking heads including Glenn Beck, Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke and others to call for increased charges and to find fault with what they characterized as excessively permissive policing.

Beck urged his 1.1 million Twitter followers to "Stand up with me and demand justice in Chicago for the beating of a disabled trump supporter by BLM," also accusing the media of "blindly encouraging" similar crimes.

Clarke, appearing on Sean Hannity's Fox News show Wednesday, cited the case as evidence that "Rahm Emanuel has allowed Black Lives Matter and the ACLU to run the Chicago Police Department."

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich told Fox News, "If this had been done to an African-American by four whites, every liberal in the country would be outraged, and there'd be no question but that it's a hate crime."

And after Chicago police, who are under a federal investigation of their policies and practices following their shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald, later Thursday charged four defendants with a hate crime, conservative author Mike Cernovich took a victory lap. He told his 185,000 followers that their activism had led to the charges.

"Sorry you are a loser with no impact," Cernovich tweeted at an opponent who dared suggest that the case would have been charged as a hate crime without the conservative outcry.

The attacker's shouts of "F‑‑‑ Donald Trump" and "F‑‑‑ white people" on the filmed attack convinced many on the right that the attack was motivated by the Black Lives Matter movement, though Chicago police spokesman Frank Giancamilli said Thursday they had found "no indication that it's linked to any specific group," and another police spokesman, Anthony Guglielmi, said investigators believe the man was targeted because he had special needs, not because he was white.

Black Lives Matter Chicago tweeted Thursday that "BLM doesn't condone violence and we are abhorred by this travesty. We hope he's well & receiving care."

In another tweet, it added, "In the mainstream imagination of today, anything horrible done by Black people will be associated with BLM. Funny how oppression works."
Link

Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke and others to call for increased charges and to find fault with what they characterized as excessively permissive policing. - How many murders in Chicago last year hmmmmm?

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
Oh Chiraq Tribune you so funny...'

Link

Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke and others to call for increased charges and to find fault with what they characterized as excessively permissive policing. - How many murders in Chicago last year hmmmmm?
Shouldn't have been any. Chicago has strict gun laws and has been run by Democrats and liberals for decades. It should be the safest place on Earth.