Have you ever seen someone die?

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
Have you ever seen someone die?

I once saw someone die after a really bad car accident as they went through the window. It was really bad.

Stig

Wackbag's New Favorite Heel
Jul 26, 2005
NH
I had to have a couple dogs put to sleep over the years. They died in my arms. It was the worst thing ever.

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
Yes multiple times.........

Evilton

Why do black people call each other "Monica"?
Oct 1, 2006
Every time i close my eyes.

AngryHugo

Wokka Wokka
Aug 9, 2001
Philly Phorever
While playing soccer a little over a year ago, a guy on my team dropped dead of a heart attack. It was bizarre because, although he was in his early 40's, he was one of the best conditioned guys on the field. It was absolutely horrible seeing a buddy getting zapped with a defibrulator....

WonkaVision

To my Friends!!! To My Friends!!!
Sep 5, 2005
HOUSTON
Saw some lady who went through her windsheild and was laying dead on the hood of her car.

Stalker2

Jun 7, 2001
TRueWDTer
Me,I was hit by a van and had to be revived back from death.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
Me,I was hit by a van and had to be revived back from death.
Damn! How was death?

And no, never have, hopefully never will. Although i did see that .gif of the Russian soldier get his head cut off. That was bad.

Stalker2

Jun 7, 2001
TRueWDTer
Damn! How was death?

And no, never have, hopefully never will. Although i did see that .gif of the Russian soldier get his head cut off. That was bad.
I can`t remember anything just waking up in the hospital and seeing the Doctor telling me that they revived me from death and I might still die due to my injuries 2 brain aneurysms.My ex-wife saw me there dead it was how we met.She could contact through fire and certain materials others not of this earthly plane.Thank you death.​

ImAlrightSpider

I paid $2 a month for O&A and I LIKED it!
Feb 20, 2006
Natick, MA
Saw my mother-in-law die in the hospital when we had to take her off of a ventilator.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
my sister Amber
That sucks..... I saw her like 10 minutes before the accident....quick BJ...atleast I got to dump one last load in her throat... She was a good egg Mav.

I had to laugh when i heard that paramedic gave her mouth to mouth....to try n revive her...

hows my dick taste asshole... ha ha ha.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
That sucks..... I saw her like 10 minutes before the accident....quick BJ...atleast I got to dump one last load in her throat... She was a good egg Mav.

I had to laugh when i heard that paramedic gave her mouth to mouth....to try n revive her...

Please dont tell me Mav's sister was 4.

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
In Switzerland, coming out of the elevator from the ski shop I was walking with 1 guy and 2 chicks. This guy and his wife were walking toward us, and the guy just fell flat on his face right in front of us, inches from our feet actually. He was bleeding out of his nose and mouth, and convulsing like crazy. Me and my friend ran up to the ski shop and told them to call an ambulance. When we got back to the hotel we found out the guy died. I'm not sure if I actually saw his last moments or not, but it still kind of bothers me when I think about it.

NortonsHeiny

Ronnie B Rocks my Fat Ass
Nov 14, 2005
New Jersey
15. One that I always remember is this kid was like 19 or 20 and he took diapers to his his babys momma. When he got there the new wiggle and his wiggles pals jumped him and started stabbing him. He was able to run two blocks to this mini mart and jump over the counter. I was the first one there and found him and started asking him questions. He had that rattle going and his last words were "Johnny did it." No one believed me.

brose

No ticky, no laundry
Dec 27, 2006
Springfield, MO
I had to give a woman UPS (CPR for those that don't linger longer:action-sm) at the hospital this summer for 2 hours. She was dead for about an hour and a half of it. Probably one of the most fucked up experiences of my life.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
I watched a crackhead drop dead in Newark once... was out front of the McDonalds i was plumbing..he layed there all day... people just stepped around him.

finally around 5 pm two jigs pulled up in a city van with graphitti all over it. picked him up and literally threw him in the back with a thhud.

I was like whoooh, im not in Kansas anymore.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
I was returning from overseas and in line for Customs when an old asian guy hit the floor. They pulled him out of line and beat on him and gave him UPS then pulled the sheet over him. He didn't officially make it into the US because he never went thru Customs. Ha ha.

striker

Why yes, I am an asshole, so what?
Mar 10, 2005
Colorado
Yep, the most recent was my own mother, but prior to that probably 10 people. Performed CPR on or assisted resuscitation efforts on 9 of them, the other one was decapitated.

Stedman

Hughes Rhymes With Jews. Coincidence?
Jun 3, 2006
NE Arkansas
When i was about 7 or 8 i was watching a kid outside that was always an asshole bully to me. We'd only lived as neighbors for about 1 summer and he and his friends always came over in my yard and started fucking with me when i was trying to ride my bike. As i watched him out the window he was playing with a rope hanging down from a tree fort and ended up putting it around his chest (under his arms) and riding my bike as fast as he could until the rope pulled him off the bike. I went back to doing whatever the hell i was doing inside and about 30 minutes later i heard a lot of sirens outside and when i looked out i saw him hanging by his neck from a rope attached to my tree fort with my bike laying a few feet away from him.

I never touched that bike again and refused to go up in the tree fort ever again. Luckily i moved about 2 months later.

MAV

Nov 23, 2005
Denver, CO

:haha7::haha7:
:clap::clap:
:clap::clap:

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
has anyone else ever dealt with holding the head of a stroke, aneurysm, gunshot wound, or major trauma to the head? Isn't it the creepiest feeling to be feeling what is going on in the brain as you are holding it the head still? Like and angry hornet's nest in a big jar...