Have You Guys Enjoyed Me?

Has TurdGuzzler Been a Valued Contributor to Wackbag?

• Yes, absolutely

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • He's okay

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • A fucking piece of boring shit, ban him now!!!

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Who?

Votes: 27 77.1%

• Total voters

TurdGuzzler

We have worked pretty hard to be a great contributor to this site, in both this forum and the O @ A forum. So, what do you think?

No one has to "work hard" to contribute to a message board. What does that tell you.

TurdGuzzler

Our threads do pretty well here, especially in the O @ A forum, you have to admit that.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
I honestly cant believe that this is happening.

Stig

A Bigly Bad Hombre.
Who is this 909-post-havin' piece of crap?

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Every village needs an idiot and you're filling the position just fine.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Poll fail for leaving out the two most important options in any poll on here

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
So the WE thing.....Costanza and Seinfeld teaming up to be one guy dating a chick? You are joined with someone to come up with these gems of posts?

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
We? What are you, Venom?
So the WE thing.....Costanza and Seinfeld teaming up to be one guy dating a chick? You are joined with someone to come up with these gems of posts?
His original posts were "I" and "my" but he changed them to "we" and "our", probably to tone down the douchiness of it all. Too bad he failed miserably.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Y'all niggaz postin in a lame thread.

Turd guzzler has no business ethics. He agreed to be a silent partner in my venture to put a lemonade and watermelon stand on the BQE. Now I'm stuck with all of this product.

Turd guzzler has no business ethics. He agreed to be a silent partner in my venture to put a lemonade and watermelon stand on the BQE. Now I'm stuck with all of this product.
God I love these post. Who are you? Please tell me. I won't say anything. Begbie? Fletch?

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Hey...bum bum bum....Got any Grapes?

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
We have worked pretty hard to be a great contributor to this site, in both this forum and the O @ A forum. So, what do you think?
You "worked pretty hard" to contribute to a forum that has a 70 page "Just jerked off" thread...