Have you or would you do steroids?

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
I have thought about doing a cycle of roids in the past to see what kind of results id get. I only want to do one, but im afraid that after i do one cycle, id end up wanting to do more.

Anyone else?

sbrainb

Go suck a bag of dicks.
Jul 27, 2007
New York City
Since I'm a girl, I wouldn't really have any inclination to take steroids, unless I wanted to turn into one of those freakish female body builders or something. However, when I was 15 I had pneumonia and I had to take these steroid pills because they were supposed to do something to my lungs to help me breathe better and I have to say I absolutely hated being on those pills. They made me into a total basket case.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
never injected,,,the most I did was Androplex, got it online in pill form from a site out of california years ago,,,I did the ando, was taking ephedrah ripped fuel, and snorting rittalin= was benching 220 and weighted 145.

I would do a cardio workout for an hour plus then lift,,,then later in the day lift again.

There are plenty of suppliments out there that will get you the results you wan't. If your not familuar with working out six days a week don't even bother with the roids= you will start working out everyday and rely on the drug to continue it.

I drank one night on all this,,,,I blacked out,,,,I trashed my friends cape house nuff said.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
If your not familuar with working out six days a week don't even bother with the roids= you will start working out everyday and rely on the drug to continue it.
I used to work out six days a week and take 100grams of whey and 10 grams of creatine(best to take no more than 5 grams per day) everyday along with some herbal supplements to aid in recovery so I wouldn't be drained.

I'd never take steroids though. Creatine is bad enough for your kidneys if you take 10+grams a day. You can put yourself in renal failure. It all helped with muscle mass though. That's about as synthetic I was willing to go.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
However, when I was 15 I had pneumonia and I had to take these steroid pills because they were supposed to do something to my lungs to help me breathe better and I have to say I absolutely hated being on those pills. They made me into a total basket case.
Those aren't the same kind of steroids :action-sm

The kind that build up muscles and shrink balls are anabolic.

May 7, 2003
Hicksville NY
I never did...My brother and alot of my friends have....I think there lazy pussies

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
However, when I was 15 I had pneumonia and I had to take these steroid pills because they were supposed to do something to my lungs to help me breathe better and I have to say I absolutely hated being on those pills. They made me into a total basket case.
I've used prednisone and medrol allot. I usually cut the dosages in half. Corticosteroids aren't the same. They're used as an anti-inflammatory.

Some of my friends used roids in school.. tried talk me into it because I'm small. (135 lbs, 110 +/- back then) but I didn't. Used some of the dietary supps & worked out.. and I was still skinny or 'stringy', but pretty strong.

bill333

Go Screw!
Mar 23, 2005
Orange County,NY - Hudson Valley
I've used prednisone and medrol allot. I usually cut the dosages in half. Corticosteroids aren't the same. They're used as an anti-inflammatory.

Some of my friends used roids in school.. tried talk me into it because I'm small. (135 lbs, 110 +/- back then) but I didn't. Used some of the dietary supps & worked out.. and I was still skinny or 'stringy', but pretty strong.

No Survivors, that sig vid made me cry, I was laughing so hard. The first kid getting kicked from behind and the kid in the yeallow shirt charging in and the guy knees him in the chest, then a delay and then knocks him over is the funniest shit I've seen in a while. Where the hell is it from and is it a real video sped up or is it an edited program? :haha7:

O

opiescunt

i have not but i would in a heartbeat if i new how to get it in a second

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
No Survivors, that sig vid made me cry, I was laughing so hard. The first kid getting kicked from behind and the kid in the yeallow shirt charging in and the guy knees him in the chest, then a delay and then knocks him over is the funniest shit I've seen in a while. Where the hell is it from and is it a real video sped up or is it an edited program? :haha7:
I saved it from another messageboard (6rs I think) some time ago & forgot about it. Don't know where it's from or the story behind it. I'm gonna find out though.. when I do, I'll let ya know. You're not the only one. It's priceless.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
just the kinds that the doctor gives you. I ve never been into fitness or sports so i could care less about them, hell i encourage it, i say do what ever it takes to become what every you want

Plunkies

Jun 28, 2006
I saved it from another messageboard (6rs I think) some time ago & forgot about it. Don't know where it's from or the story behind it. I'm gonna find out though.. when I do, I'll let ya know. You're not the only one. It's priceless.
I always waste a few minutes staring at that. The funniest part is the last shot on kid in the yellow. It looks familiar for some reason but I can't place it.

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
Obviously I know that... but I was just trying to point out that steroids in general will make you go nuts regardless.
Corticosteroids have pretty much the opposite effects of anabolic steroids. They can make you manic, fuck with your appetite, fucks with your immune system, and they actually break down muscle.

They put me on them for a week for bronchitis once. The pills leave the worst taste ever in your mouth, and it's generally just an unpleasant experience taking them.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
never injected,,,the most I did was Androplex, got it online in pill form from a site out of california years ago,,,I did the ando, was taking ephedrah ripped fuel, and snorting rittalin= was benching 220 and weighted 145.

I would do a cardio workout for an hour plus then lift,,,then later in the day lift again.

There are plenty of suppliments out there that will get you the results you wan't. If your not familuar with working out six days a week don't even bother with the roids= you will start working out everyday and rely on the drug to continue it.

I drank one night on all this,,,,I blacked out,,,,I trashed my friends cape house nuff said.
Damn thats alot of shit. I was on an andro based supplement for a while, all my friends said i looked jacked. Now im on animal cuts, a lil bit of creatine and tons of protien. And redbull of course.

I used to work out six days a week and take 100grams of whey and 10 grams of creatine(best to take no more than 5 grams per day) everyday along with some herbal supplements to aid in recovery so I wouldn't be drained.

I'd never take steroids though. Creatine is bad enough for your kidneys if you take 10+grams a day. You can put yourself in renal failure. It all helped with muscle mass though. That's about as synthetic I was willing to go.
The thing i dont like about creatine is the moment you stop taking it, you deflate. I lost alot of size once i quit taking it. I just want an edge right now. Ill probably just stick with over the counter shit, but its tempting to get into some harder shit.

fkornre

Boogity Boogity Boogity...Let's go racing boys...
Nov 4, 2006
monroe twp, nj
i never have but i would if it werent for the fact that i would def become addicted to taking all the time...

sniper

Front, and to the right...
Wackbag Staff
It's My Birthday!
Oct 13, 2004
Masshole
I always waste a few minutes staring at that. The funniest part is the last shot on kid in the yellow. It looks familiar for some reason but I can't place it.
I remember it, great video.
It's up on break
[media]http://www.break.com/rushhour3/man-vs-kids-karate-war.html[/media]

Mommadeez4u

Bastard coated bastard w/ bastard filling
Mar 26, 2005
Washington, DC
I have thought about doing a cycle of roids in the past to see what kind of results id get. I only want to do one, but im afraid that after i do one cycle, id end up wanting to do more.

Anyone else?
Yes, I did one and a half cycles of andriol and an injectable. It was halfway through the second cycle that Is tarted getting really bloated and cranky, plus my appetite went through the roof and I generally felt like shit so I stopped and never looked back. I was already pretty good sized, I suppose if someone was really skinny it could help put on some muscle.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
I had a Coach when I was in College, that I had gone to train with for the summer to try to make the Olympic Trials, tell me after the first practice that I needed to start doing roids ASAP if I wanted make the meet... that he knew ways of masking it.....I thought about it for half a second... then told him to Go Fuck Himself, stayed the night in a hotel. and took the next flight home.

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
I went to HS with a guy who did steroids.

The rumor on campus from all the whores that banged him was that he had a very small penis.

Whether or not this was because of the steroids, I don't know. I don't have a habit of asking about penises.

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
did about 4 weeks
about 20 years ago
nandrolone i think it was called
little blue pills
got strong as a motherfucker

could never do a whole lot of pull ups before that
after a few weeks
the difference was amazing