Hayden Panettiere Nekked

ginaf20697

Yeah, it's not like she's got a Dr J going on down there or something.

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
You're only seeing half a face, so there's always the possible that MIGHT not be her.

I'd fuck that girl, whoever she is.

MAV

would be better if i knew anything about who the hell she is

EDIT: best known for her role on "heroes"

that explains it

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
If that is her she looks fuckin great. Too bad there wasnt an ass shot, too.

TallBaby

Unregistered User .
how do you, as a cameraman, only manage to get one shot in? Even if it was taken by her best friend, you'd think as many shots as you'd click off as possible would be the goal....

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
Maybe whoever took them is looking to sell the rest to the highest bidder ?
( Assuming that there are more, of course ).

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you......

JJO thread here i cum. :)

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
I'm a bush fan. Not too much but a nice triangle like her and the Hudgins girl.

Chino Kapone

I'm a bush fan. Not too much but a nice triangle like her and the Hudgins girl.
What kinda scares me is that more females will look at these pics and start following this trend. Kinda the same way alot of women have gotten the Posh spice haircut, more women will do the "hudgens" or the "panetier". not good.

fkornre

Boogity Boogity Boogity...Let's go racing boys...
:jerkoff1:god i hope its her...:jerkoff1:

ginaf20697

Unless you shave your balls you have no place to complain. Nothing more fun than going down on a guy and coughing up a hair ball.

LiddyRules

What kinda scares me is that more females will look at these pics and start following this trend. Kinda the same way alot of women have gotten the Posh spice haircut, more women will do the "hudgens" or the "panetier". not good.
A) Again I don't mind because I like the bush.
B) Isn't there something kind of sexy about the idea of underage/barely legal girls looking at Claire and High School Musical Girl and trimming their bushes to look like theirs?

Chino Kapone

B) Isn't there something kind of sexy about the idea of underage/barely legal girls looking at Claire and High School Musical Girl and trimming their bushes to look like theirs?
Its always hot for girls to look at other nekkid women.

But...

Id rather them go to a Lowe's and looking at hardwood floors saying they want to trim their bush like that.

:D

LiddyRules

Unless you shave your balls you have no place to complain. Nothing more fun than going down on a guy and coughing up a hair ball.
I shave and I still like grass on the other field.

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
I shave and prefer that my girl does, too, preferrably a wood floor or Hitler moustache at most. Usually she goes for the former.

Chino Kapone

I shave and prefer that my girl does, too, preferrably a wood floor or Hitler moustache at most. Usually she goes for the former.
The Santa Clause is the one ya gotta watch out for.

Dopie Opie

I love the look of a nice bush, but when going to work on one, I prefer a bit less down there.