HBO Miniseries - Chernobyl - April 26 '19

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
I was reading something just last week about some folks being irradiated and dying more recently. Apparently, the Russians STILL allowed the shearing of sheep at ground zero, allowed it to be shipped to a processing plant (leading to deaths of people there, of course), but then the place stored it in a room on the same floor knowingly waiting for the halflife to decrease.

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
I was reading something just last week about some folks being irradiated and dying more recently. Apparently, the Russians STILL allowed the shearing of sheep at ground zero, allowed it to be shipped to a processing plant (leading to deaths of people there, of course), but then the place stored it in a room on the same floor knowingly waiting for the halflife to decrease.
That wool kept you toasty warm though

Floyd1977

I don't suppose there will be any attempt to fearmonger nuclear power plants.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
I saw a female scientist and grew instantly suspicious knowing how conservative Russia is.

It says Emily Watson plays Ulana Khomyuk, which I've been googling, and finding nothing but stuff about the HBO show. I'm guessing they made her up for the sake of inclusion.

I give the show an F- for trying to trick me.

Last edited: