Dec 12, 2001
NY
No - fucking - way

Make up shit tuesday?!

Guysdrinkingbeer

Lt. in O & A army.
Nov 3, 2002
Cleveland, OH.
That really sucks. This guy was a good actor. The trailers for the new Bat look amazing.

On front page of CNN as of 4:53

distortion9

Satellite Of Hate
Dec 12, 2001
NY
http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/01/22/actor-heath-ledger-is-found-dead/

January 22, 2008, 4:42 pm
Actor Heath Ledger Is Found Dead

By Sewell Chan

The actor Heath Ledger was found dead this afternoon in an apartment building at 421 Broome Street in SoHo, according to the New York City police. Mr. Ledger was 28.

At 3:31 p.m., a masseuse arrived at Apartment 5A in the building for an appointment with Mr. Ledger, the police said. The masseuse was let in to the home by a housekeeper, who then knocked on the door of Mr. Ledger’s bedroom. When no one answered, the housekeeper and the masseuse opened the bedroom and found Mr. Ledger unconscious. They shook him, but he did not respond. They immediately called the authorities. The police said they did not suspect foul play and said they found pills near body.

Mr. Ledger, a native of Australia, won acclaim for his role as a co-star in “Brokeback Mountain”, a 2005 film. The film, based on a novel by Larry McMurtry about two cowboys who fall in love, won critical acclaim. Reviewing the film in The New York Times, the critic Stephen Holden wrote, “Mr. Ledger magically and mysteriously disappears beneath the skin of his lean, sinewy character. It is a great screen performance, as good as the best of Marlon Brando and Sean Penn.”

Thomas J. Lueck contributed reporting.

WOW....fucked up

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
as a brooklyn resident, i would see him now and then on the street incognito, but never up to anything shady. i know it sounds petty, but what will they do about the batman sequel now? it's in post production.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Hope they don't have to do re-shoots and give him a li'l memorial thingy at the beginning, or end.

Mar 17, 2006
Wow.

Hope they finished filming the new Batman movie.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
Yeah Fox broke the news also, that's some fucked up shit. Now ESD is going to have to find somebody else's name to drop, when he talks about how good his Brooklyn neighborhood is.

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
TMZ said:
TMZ has learned that 2006 Academy Award nominee Heath Ledger has died in NY.

He was found dead in his bed in one of his residences in Soho by his housekeeper at 3:35 PM ET today. Law enforcement sources tell TMZ they believe it was not a crime.

The 28-year-old actor has a two year old daughter with former fiancee Michelle Williams. He plays the Joker in the upcoming Batman film, "The Dark Knight."

MSNBC is reporting that the actor was found, surrounded by pills.
So, who had him in the death pool?

Accidental OD or suicide I wonder?

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Holy shit. And I actually respected him as an actor.

First Sam the Butcher, Suzanne Plechette, Brad Renfro, now Heath Ledger.

I know they come in threes but holy shit was that a jump. Was TDK done filming?