Hell in a Cell PPV Oct 2nd

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
Good thing they planned this one out already...I hate when they have PPV's only 2 weeks apart

Triple Threat Hell in a Cell Match for the WWE Championship: John Cena (C) vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. CM Punk

WWE.com said:
Over the course of his 10 reigns as WWE Champion, John Cena has come to learn many of the hardships that come with holding that coveted title, but The Champ has never dealt with anything quite like this. For the first time in the brutal history of the Hell in a Cell Match, three Superstars will enter the unforgiving steel structure for a dangerous Triple Threat bout — and Cena’s WWE Championship will be on the line.

Two weeks after defeating Alberto Del Rio to win the title at Night of Champions (PHOTOS), Cena will once again lock up with the underhanded Mexican Aristocrat, but this time the controversial CM Punk will be a part of the mayhem.

It’s a three-way showdown the WWE Universe has been waiting to see since the conclusion of SummerSlam in August. On that sweltering night, The Straight Edge Superstar beat Cena to claim the Undisputed WWE Championship, but was immediately defeated for the title by an opportunistic Del Rio, who was cashing in his Money in the Bank briefcase. (PHOTOS)

Immediately after the evening’s contentious events, WWE fans took to FaceBook and Twitter with one question — which Superstar deserved the rematch? Was it Punk since he was the last champion? Or did both The Second City Savior and Cena deserve bouts with Del Rio since they were both technically titleholders?

Ultimately, the West Newbury, Mass. native received the championship opportunity and made the best of his opening by beating the Mexican Superstar — but where did that leave CM Punk? Amid the confusion and conspiracy theories of his bitter war with Triple H and Kevin Nash, The “Voice of the Voiceless” clearly had other scores to settle, but at WWE Hell in a Cell on Oct. 2, he’ll get the rematch he rightfully deserves.

With both CM Punk and Alberto Del Rio coming for his WWE Title inside Satan’s Playground, John Cena is in an unfamiliar position — the underdog spot. Can The Champ retain his cherished prize in the face of two hungry competitors and one seriously dangerous structure?

Order WWE Hell in a Cell exclusively on pay-per-view on Sunday, Oct. 2 to find out.

Hell in a Cell Match for the World Heavyweight Championship: Mark Henry (C) vs. Randy Orton

WWE.com said:
The good news for Randy Orton is that his World Heavyweight Title rematch against Mark Henry is only two weeks away. The bad news is that it will be contested inside Hell in a Cell.

The chain-link structure that will attempt to contain this World Heavyweight Championship rematch has been referred to as Satan’s Playground. However, one has to wonder if Satan himself could do more harm than the monster he created in Mark Henry. The World Heavyweight Champion will enter Hell in a Cell for the first time and attempt to turn it into his own personal “Hall of Pain,” aiming to induct The Viper.

After 15 years in WWE, The World’s Strongest Man is now the World’s Strongest Champion. At Night of Champions, Henry silenced his critics as well as former champion, Randy Orton with the World’s Strongest Slam. After, Henry went on record saying he would crush all comers-anytime, anyplace, in any setting, even hell. (PHOTOS)

Can WWE's Apex Predator find a way to take back the World Heavyweight Championship from The World’s Strongest Man? Order WWE Hell in a Cell, exclusively on pay-per-view on Sunday, Oct. 2 to find out.

I really hope that they don't take the title off of Mark Henry already, that would be a damned shame. He's been great on the mic lately and has been good in the ring (for him). As for Cena, I didn't want the title on him in the first place, but now that it's there, it would be pretty dumb to take it off of him and put it on CM Punk or back on Del Rio

Feb 5, 2003
With a stranger
It seems like they think that the Cell doesn't need any buildup because it sells itself, but that's not good enough when they charge $50 and Henry/Orton is one of the matches.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Dec 9, 2004
Loveland, CO
Based on the lineup for Survivor Series, seems like ADR is in for some sort of screwjob. Why else would he align with K-Kwik and Awesome Boy?

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
Divas Championship Match: Kelly Kelly (C) vs. Beth Phoenix

WWE.com said:
Furious following two consecutive pay-per-view defeats at the hands of Divas Champion Kelly Kelly, Beth Phoenix will once again challenge the blonde bombshell for the butterfly-emblazoned title at WWE Hell in a Cell this Sunday.

Ever since defeating Brie Bella for the Divas Championship in June, Kelly Kelly has been a woman on a mission, out to prove to her detractors that her in-ring abilities are just as awe-inspiring as her physical beauty. However, Kelly Kelly’s first-ever Divas Title triumph only raised the ire of Beth Phoenix & Natalya, two powerful female competitors out to vanquish the “Cinderellas” of the sports-entertainment world. Beth & Natalya have intimidated the Divas division for months now, all the while keeping Kelly Kelly and the Divas Championship in their sights.

After Kelly Kelly pulled out an incredible upset victory over The Glamazon at SummerSlam, many members of the WWE Universe assumed that a fired-up Beth Phoenix would utterly destroy the gorgeous reigning titleholder at Night of Champions, held in her hometown of Buffalo, N.Y. Yet, despite Beth’s formidable offense and a strongly pro-Phoenix crowd – which included Beth’s parents – Kelly Kelly was triumphant. (PHOTOS | RESULTS)

Will Beth Phoenix ascend to the apex of WWE’s Divas division at WWE Hell in Cell? Or will Kelly Kelly’s determination pay off once again? To find out, tune in this Sunday, only on pay-per-view.

Christian vs. Sheamus

WWE.com said:
For months, Christian has called for “one more match.” However, this isn’t exactly the match he hoped for.

Instead of getting another World Heavyweight Championship opportunity, he’ll have to do battle with The Celtic Warrior Sheamus.

WWE COO Triple H made the match on the Sept. 26 edition of Raw, after Christian threatened him with a lawsuit for how he’s been running WWE. The Game is just another in a long list of those who have been forced to listen to Christian’s pleas for one more match. (MORE)

But with such a formidable opponent, could Christian live to regret being given this match?

Sheamus is a former WWE Champion, former U.S. Champion, the 2010 King of the Ring – and perhaps the toughest Superstar in all of WWE. If there's anyone who knows what Sheamus is capable of it's Triple H – who was brutally attacked from behind by Sheamus with a steel pipe in 2010. (WATCH)

Although some may question Triple H’s decision making as of late, if you’re tired of hearing from Christian, you’ve got to love this call by The Game. If anyone can finally silence Christian, there's no better choice than The Celtic Warrior.

With both Superstars hungry for a World Title opportunity, they each will be looking to shine on the pay-per-view stage. Is Christian just one Brogue Kick away from falling out of the World Title picture? Or, will he find a way to stop “The Great White”?

To find out, watch WWE Hell in a Cell, exclusively on pay-per-view on this Sunday.

UCJOE

I have a lot of business with the Chinese
Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Based on the lineup for Survivor Series, seems like ADR is in for some sort of screwjob. Why else would he align with K-Kwik and Awesome Boy?
Your phrasing makes it seem like ADR gets screwed, I think its the opposite
ADR wins bc of Truth/Miz & Nash

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
I forgot there is another PPV before Survivor Series
Maybe they don't do the whole ADR with the new outsiders (my name for Nash, Miz & Truth) thing yet since they need to focus on Vengeance in 3 weeks

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
It seems like they think that the Cell doesn't need any buildup because it sells itself, but that's not good enough when they charge $50 and Henry/Orton is one of the matches.
I think that match might surprise people
If done correctly they can build on Henry's vicious streak
If there was blood it would be easier but I can see him destroying Orton & going over as monster heel & then its him & Sheamus for a run

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Looks like Vince is going batshit
From Meltzer:
The Raw title match finish has changed for what it's worth, or least had as of three hours before this was being done.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
Watching it now. Opening was Sheamus vs Captain.
Sheamus wins of course. Can't have Christian doing well

Holy shit Mark Henry doing a Fruity voice could be one of the funnier things this year on WWE.

And we're off to Power Ranger vs Power Ranger. Let's count the botched spots.

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Sheamus winning is smart booking
Christian had his time & they need a credible babyface for Henry
This isn't an anti-Christian thing

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
I would love to see Henry make Orton a bloody mess...this is one of those PPV's where they need blood

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
From Bryan Alvaraz:
Hell in a Cell early spoiler

The production crew was told to gimmick the door of the Hell in a Cell to allow it to be opened in some form. Nobody was told specifically what this would be for.

I would guess its for the triple threat

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
From Bryan Alvaraz:
Hell in a Cell early spoiler

The production crew was told to gimmick the door of the Hell in a Cell to allow it to be opened in some form. Nobody was told specifically what this would be for.

I would guess its for the triple threat
Yep its for the RAW title

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
Glad Mark won.
If they
put it back on Randy it would have been fucking retarded. I fully expect Mark to essentially be a transitional champ, but you NEED to give him more than a few months. People buy PPVs to see the heel potentially lose, not to see a face "overcome the odds again and win handily"

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
If they
put it back on Randy it would have been fucking retarded. I fully expect Mark to essentially be a transitional champ, but you NEED to give him more than a few months. People buy PPVs to see the heel potentially lose, not to see a face "overcome the odds again and win handily"
I'm surprised they gave Orton as much heat back as they did after the match
They are way too protective of Cena & Orton

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Because some don't like watching it live. Feel it's 'stealing' etc.
Makes no sense to me
Its airing live
If someone isn't watching dont go into the thread
When I watch SoA on DVR I dont go into the threads on here

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
seriously, I haven't participated in a Dexter thread in 3 seasons. Refused to go into the Game of Thrones thread because of book spoilers

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
Makes no sense to me
Its airing live
If someone isn't watching dont go into the thread
When I watch SoA on DVR I dont go into the threads on here
seriously, I haven't participated in a Dexter thread in 3 seasons. Refused to go into the Game of Thrones thread because of book spoilers
Fair enough. I should have gone with my original thought in that everyone can go die.

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
yeh, why would someone go into a HIAC thread while its on if they don't want to know??

:popcorn: