Movie Hellboy: Rise of the Blood Queen - March 2019 (R-Rated Reboot) (Dir: Neil Marshall, Starring David Harbour)

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
I guess this movie is officially poo - it's being released on 1/11/19.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Daniel Dae Kim confirms he's Asian and confirms he has taken over for Ed Skrein:

"I’m excited to confirm that I’ve officially joined the cast of Hellboy. We start shooting today and I’ll be playing Ben Daimio, alongside our very talented cast, headed by David Harbour, and director, Neil Marshall. Thank you for all the supportive tweets and comments, especially in light of the recent events surrounding its original casting. I applaud the producers and, in particular, Ed Skrein for championing the notion that Asian characters should be played by Asian or Asian-American actors. He could not have addressed the issue more elegantly and I remain indebted to him for his strength of character."

And white characters should be played by white actors, right, Daniel?

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
But Ben is half white, and Daniel Kim is all Asian! And probably the wrong kind of Asian too! OUTRAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"I applaud the producers and, in particular, Ed Skrein for championing the notion that Asian characters should be played by Asian or Asian-American actors. "
I tend to agree with him, but I also say the same about white characters which makes me an alt-right neo-nazi apparently.

Forgive me for old show references, but you're right. He looks like Ron Pearlman's slightly retarded brother.
They also went overboard with the facial hair and hair in general. So now he looks like Hellboy's autistic shut in slightly retarded brother.