HELLO EVERYONE

Just wanted to say wassup to all my peeps who know me & to all those that don't know me i got one thing to say, "Live it up my friend life's to short to be spittin that booty chadder,i'm all about getting stoned,spending money, and having fun. i don't have time for the racist remarks and the fuck u's, that's 4 immature muthafuckers
who actually think they will be O&A one day.
I'm a nice person, but like anyone don't say something stupid or piss me off the devil will come out of me he he he. alots to say
but who cares lol. hi to everyone again

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Oh welcome back BORIQUA_2K. Nice to see an old friendly face. I look forward to your posts.

[ 11-10-2001: Message edited by: MAVRIC305 ]

MAVRIC holy shit your alive wassup dawg.dam the last time i remember buggin out with you was about 2 yrs ago on that voice chat program,anyways glad to see your still a fan :)

BabyBunni

Why do you have to say BabyBunni?? I mean you must have some major skills to say "hi" to someone, to chew someone out (which I don't think is fair), and to say "BabyBunni??" in one post. I mean why can't you leave Army alone, how do you know that he isn't an "immigrant" and has a horrible language barrier problem, sheesh, cut a person some slack. We all cut you slack when you write your drunkin posts and you spell shit wrong.

Oh and by the way, Hi Boriqua!

[ 11-10-2001: Message edited by: BabyBunni ]

FOFOLINA

B2K it is so good to see you post man.
Good to see some vets come back and still be who they are. :)

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Why do you have to say BabyBunni?? I mean you must have some major skills to say "hi" to someone, to chew someone out (which I don't think is fair), and to say "BabyBunni??" in one post. I mean why can't you leave Army alone, how do you know that he isn't an "immigrant" and has a horrible language barrier problem, sheesh, cut a person some slack. We all cut you slack when you write your drunkin posts and you spell shit wrong
I agree. That was mean of me. I was kidding with the "Babybunni" thing. I love ya babe. I'm am the biggest dick of all. I am sorry for it. It's something that can't be helped.

Yeah B2K those were the good ol' days. If "Hear me" never closed shop the chat would still be alive and kicking. Good to see you back man.

[ 11-10-2001: Message edited by: MAVRIC305 ]

BabyBunni

I know that you can't help it, I was only jerkin you around, I love ya too. It was really big of you to apologize like that!

Welcome B2K, You won't have any of those problems here. Look forward to your posts, and insights here.
SCB

thanks 4 the warm welcoming, glad to hear from some familiar faces and those i yet have to meet :) ok so when is the next party he he he

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
There was a party last Tuesday.

hollyvoodoo

Equal opportunity ass-kicker
There was??? How come I wasn't invited? :)

Welcome, B2K, hope to see you here often.

Peace out. :cool: