Hello Morphine.... Goodnight

Arc Lite

As big as your Imagination...
Apr 25, 2005
SW Missouri
My ankle and leg from knew down was very swollen so we thinking it could maybe be a blood clot wife takes me to the ER. They run a shit load of tests and turns out that it's a hematoma in my calf.

Anyway, they send me off with a shot of morphine. Very nice indeed. Only wish it was given earlier so I could enjoy it a while because now I can hardly keep my eyes open.

So goodnight wackbag I'm off to some morphine sleep.

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
damn you, I love Morphine, I get stomach pains every few years, and everytime they load me up on morphine at the hospital. I wish I could get it in pill form, I'd sleep like a baby in the summer

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
damn you, I love Morphine, I get stomach pains every few years, and everytime they load me up on morphine at the hospital. I wish I could get it in pill form, I'd sleep like a baby in the summer
Are you sure they don't give you Phenergan? It's something that is prescribed for stomach pains and nausea. It will knock you out but it will fuck you up as well if you stay awake and fight the sleep.

They gave me that after a car wreck in 2001. When they shot it into my vein it felt like someone had put acid into my blood because it burned as it spider-webbed up my arm until it hit my shoulder and then it all went away in an instant. I stayed awake for about another ten seconds and I was out like a fucking light for a few hours.

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
No drugs, but I'm going to bed. Im too tired to find the proper thread.

PS. Morphine makes me vomit. They had me on that shit when I woke up from neck surgery. It didn't help with the pain at all. And when your neck is fucked up, vomiting isn't fun. [angryfaceguy]

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
Since we're talking about morphine, I'd like to take this opportunity to convey what a boss my little brother is. He was in a car wreck over the summer, had a compound fracture in one leg, broke his patella in the other, broke both his feet, collapsed both his lungs (which they didn't even realize until about 24 hours later) and bruised his heart, and he refused morphine and any other pain meds in the ambulance and at the hospital until after his trauma surgery, said he felt fine. Yes, I realize he was in shock, but it still sounds sweet.

The end.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
ride the snake

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Love the morphine, they main lined it when I fucked my leg up. The sweetness only last ten seconds, then they started to put the bones back together and the goodness went away.

Fuck the pills, a nice drip would be awesome.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Not a big fan of the pain killers other than booze.....Morphine makes me break out in a rash.
When I dislocated my hip and knee they told me I needed it before they reduced my hip(i reduced my knee myself)..I said no way and they looked at me like I was insane.(little fear of needles) It hurt like a bitch!