Hell's Kitchen

Warfarer

I can't think of anything funny.
I am watching it off and on too. Never seen it before and I am liking it so far.

angrybeerguy

Whatever it Takes
Love the show. Lots of crying this year and a little freak.

Sct Ptersns Twn

Looking 4 a New 1st Mate
I have watched both seasons so far and love it. Ramsey rulezzzzzzzzzz!

Sct Ptersns Twn

Looking 4 a New 1st Mate
Ha, ha, a double cross from 2 women on the first show?????? Who'd a thunk it?

DoughBoy

Woogally Cute
Wackbag Staff
Was the chick who made the decision on who to pic a typical jewish long island broad or what?

distortion9

Satellite Of Hate
Great show, looking forward to the rest of the season. Guess ya can't vote off a wiggle right off the bat, huh.

Also, that mankid Eddie is a goblin.

DoughBoy

Woogally Cute
Wackbag Staff
That's funny Distortion, I thought that Eddie reminded me a lot of our own Lil Jimmy.

ginaf20697

God I love this show. And Eddie looks like a Deliverance reject.

DeltaPin

Donator
Love this show.

"You fat donkey!"

DoughBoy

Woogally Cute
Wackbag Staff
"This tastes like gnat piss" had me laughing HARD.

distortion9

Satellite Of Hate
Also, what's with the ching chong cowboy? WTF? I was rolling when he started crying. "Chunky monkey"....how can one not like this show.

Capt'n Obvious

Thank You Mask Man
Was the chick who made the decision on who to pic a typical jewish long island broad or what?

Melissa
Hometown: New York, NY

Im guessing staten island guinea, but we all know jews and guineas can be interchangeable:action-sm

BadGuy

The executioner of Mouseschwitz!
I just played it back off of Tivo - Ramsey is cool, but all the contestants this year suck. The guys are crying pussies, especially the fat chink, and the women are all cunts.

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
Can not even fathom watching that show. But maybe that's just me.

Hey I hate to be that guy promoting his friends, but Bonnie on HK3 is one of my girlfriend's best friends. She's the one that Chef Ramsey asks if she's a dumb blonde in the promo for next week.

She's only been cooking professionally a couple years, but she's already a great chef

She also really digs Ron and Fez, she'd probably be into O&A also, but she only gets to hear the R&F replay at night when we're all hanging out.

FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! My DVR was full thanks to stupid Tudors and American Idol that I wasn't even fucking watching so I missed the first ep. of HK!!! I'm pissed!! I fucking adore this show and couldn't wait for it to start up again. That's the problem with never watching commercials- I never know when shows are coming out or coming back. Oh well.
Anyone got a download link for ep. 1?

ginaf20697

Knowing Fox I'm sure it will be repeated sometime this week.

I love iTunes for allowing us to download Lost:Season 3 for a very reasonable fee. Is HK on there?