Hellyeah

YaHearIHearMe

Yeah....Wait What?
Feb 14, 2005
Suffolk County, LI
Got my tix's for the Hartford show cant fucking wait. Hopefully they are GOING to perform. Went to see them in the family value's tour but they didn't perform cause Vinnie Paul was fucked up. Ya better be all primed up Vinnie for that night ya muther fucker.
:icon_evil HellFuckYeah :icon_evil

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
Awesome! Should be a fun show. Are ya gonna get down in the pits? Im a little guy, but i would be sooooooooo down for a mosh pit there. I love a good pit.

YaHearIHearMe

Yeah....Wait What?
Feb 14, 2005
Suffolk County, LI
As a Pantera and Damageplan fan, I demand a review.
I will most definitely give ya the run down

Awesome! Are ya gonna get down in the pits? Im a little guy, but i would be sooooooooo down for a mosh pit there. I love a good pit.
Probably though I think im little old for it im sure my girl will be in it so I guess Im there also :icon_evil

Jan 3, 2006
In Fleas Mom's Box
My friend is a huge fan of Pantera and Damageplan and was rather disappointed with Hellyeah. Especially the song "Hellyeah" from their album "Hellyeah." He makes fun of it so much that it's not even funny anymore. Hellyeah.

Nov 29, 2006
FL
My friend is a huge fan of Pantera and Damageplan and was rather disappointed with Hellyeah. Especially the song "Hellyeah" from their album "Hellyeah." He makes fun of it so much that it's not even funny anymore. Hellyeah.
Your friend said? Who gives a fuck? How about a first-hand report.

still_smoking

Apr 24, 2007
orange county, new york
As a Pantera and Damageplan fan, I demand a review.
me too! R.I.P. dimebag!
I will most definitely give ya the run down

Probably though I think im little old for it im sure my girl will be in it so I guess Im there also :icon_evil
can't wait to hear what you think. gonna try to cathc then in NY.

YaHearIHearMe

Yeah....Wait What?
Feb 14, 2005
Suffolk County, LI
My brother's best friend's sister's boyfriend cousin's girlfriend step dad listened to the Hellyeah album and said.....:icon_roll:haha7:

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
Okay. Hellyeah sucks cock and so do you!
my buddys little sisters 3rd cousin removed twin sisters little chicken listened to sidekick dave and said he sucked donkey balls... so its all relative.

Jan 3, 2006
In Fleas Mom's Box
I heard Hellyeah on Kiss FM here in Boston recently (Yupp Kiss FM). They sound exactly like Knickleback in my opinion. Whimpy generic rock-pop vocals. Albeit Vinnie Paul is a great drummer, but this side project has gone to shit already.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Worst name ever for a band. Sounds like some band that would play in a shit kicking hayseed bar.

jsc315

AnalCunt
Dec 8, 2004
Evergreen Park,IL
I loved Pantera back in the day. Damageplan was alrite. They tried to to be pantera without phil and dimebag. they made the band and with out them it just sounds like a bad ripoff of pantera. I really cant stand Hellyeah. The name alone just bothers me. I really wanted to like them. They sound like an over produced super band that try way to hard to be something there not.

Jambi

Infidel
Nov 29, 2006
FL
I heard Hellyeah on Kiss FM here in Boston recently (Yupp Kiss FM). They sound exactly like Knickleback in my opinion. Whimpy generic rock-pop vocals. Albeit Vinnie Paul is a great drummer, but this side project has gone to shit already.
Name of the song?

MAV

Nov 23, 2005
Denver, CO
They didn't say. They just said "Here's Hellyeah on Kiss." It sounded like a mid-tempo semi acoustic generic rock song. It sounded like Knickleback. But it wasn't, it was Hellyeah.
thats "alcohaulin' ass"

however if you have listened to the rest of the album they sound NOTHING like nickelback.

Sidecunt Dave said:
Whimpy generic rock-pop vocals. Albeit Vinnie Paul is a great drummer, but this side project has gone to shit already.
cause youre all knowing in the music world right?