Help ID this truck make/model

reddog_2711

I have to start this post out with a disclaimer:

***No Homo***

That being said........can anyone tell me the make/model and possibly even the year of the truck Selma Hyack (sp?) is driving in the movie "Fools Rush in"?

I posted a crappy youtube clip of it in the link below. I think it's an old jeep

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tQcmzihVeU&feature=related[/media]

Thanks

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
She always drives a 1968 ford bronco seen her drive the same truck in 3 other movies most likely in that one too

Oh yea she drives it in that movie for sure.

Case closed!

YaHearIHearMe

Yeah....Wait What?
1972 Ford Bronco Sport

Car Came from out west was bought on Ebay about 2 years ago as an everyday driver for my wife but she didnt drive it much title says 65k runs mint but kind of loud due to leakyexhaust header gasket miles minor rust over rear wheel wells floors&frame solid 302 w/new holley 2 bbl carb bright blue w/removable white top,Grant GT steering wheel 3 spd on the floor, orig seats/interior newly redone w/ charcoal cloth 3" susp lift w31" mickey thompson tires same car as seen on the movie fools rush in with Selma Hyack and Chandler from Friends Sick truck please no tire kickers please

Fruit Monkey

ya you corrected because there is SUCHA HUGE FUCKING DIFFERENCE!!! DOUCHE!!!

Fruit Monkey

not the same truck hers had a chrome grill ARRON ACCURATE!

Fruit Monkey

not the same truck
[/IMG]

hers had a chrom grill DOUCHE!!

YaHearIHearMe

Yeah....Wait What?
not the same truck
[/IMG]

hers had a chrom grill DOUCHE!!
:clap::clap::clap:OK Douche

Where in the thread was he looking for the SAME truck

I have to start this post out with a disclaimer:

***No Homo***

That being said........can anyone tell me the make/model and possibly even the year of the truck Selma Hyack (sp?) is driving in the movie "Fools Rush in"?

Thanks
MAKE & MODEL & YEAR... and thats what I gave at least I didnt come off all cocky like I knew my shit "Oh yea she drives it in that movie for sure.

Case closed! ":haha7::haha7:

and you call me a douche
:haha7:

I done good day sir

Fuck all of you,it's a Scout,douchebags! Pic coming!!!

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
International Scout. my dad sold those and had one for years

reddog_2711

Thanks for the help guys. I never thought a question about a chick flick would cause such a ruckous! hahaha

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Just looking at these 4 pics and it's clear the Ford grille looks nothing like the scout grille.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
yea its a scout, you dont see many on the east coast because they all rusted away in the 80's

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Looks like a scout to me. My brother had one. Sunk it up to the
axles on the beach at Cape May years ago. Took a bulldozer to
drag him out of the surf. Dipshit.

yea its a scout, you dont see many on the east coast because they all rusted away in the 80's
Mmmmm gotta love all of that salt.

If I lived up there I'd get the bottom of my truck sprayed with bedliner

click

Looks like a scout to me. My brother had one. Sunk it up to the
axles on the beach at Cape May years ago. Took a bulldozer to
drag him out of the surf. Dipshit.
My bro had one and got it stuck on the beach too. Seaside or Island Beach. What did we know about airing down tires at the time? I saw one for sale over the summer and went to check it out. He was asking 14k:icon_eek: It was sweet though

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Mmmmm gotta love all of that salt.

If I lived up there I'd get the bottom of my truck sprayed with bedliner

that actually makes it worse, it traps the salt water and crap up against the metal, i tell every one to NEVER undercoat there cars or trucks, but instead to throughly wash it and make sure the drain holes are open to allow the water to run through the car, the last car i gutted (a 66 nova rust bucket more photos to come) had to empty my vacuums twice and i spent every bit of two hours blowing all the shit out of the rockers and other "boxed" parts of the structure, the worst is pine needles the acid of the pine combined with salt water and steel is almost instant rust...... i spent years repairing rust, im kind of an expert on it. it always amazes me the amount of dirt that accumulates inside cars, behind fenders, inside the quarter panels.

oh and i think every one knows someone that sunk there scout in some stupid way, the kid that i used to work with sunk his at least 3 times, (local reference for bb1) once on howarth road after a heavy rain, another time back on the fire trails (off valley brook road before they built the mc mansions) and the final time over buy field and steam.... fucking jack ass kid

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff