Help me out! I need a few questions...

Dec 2, 2005
Missouri Valley, Ia
Hi!
I got to thinking that since there is only like 5 or 5 podcasts on the internet............................................I might have a chance to become the next internet radio superstar.

Here's what I need from you guys: post questions for me to answer! I know it sounds hack but I need something to sdo while I am trying to get this figured whole 'radio' thing figured out.

I might surprise you and actually be kinda funny.
The questions can be about anything. Dating, sex, food, math, science, history etc...

Just post them in this thread and I will read and answer them then post the 'trial show' in the podcast section on Friday. (or Saturday)

Sound like fun? Oh shut the fuck up and just post the questions.

Mods can delete this or whatever if they think it's a waste of Wackbag time.

Thanks in advance.

Arc Lite

As big as your Imagination...
Apr 25, 2005
SW Missouri
Recent polls have shown 1/5th of Americans can't locate the United States on a world map. Why do you think this is?

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
Wasn't there a Ask Gally Dooly thread,or something like it?

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
Why do you drive on a Parkway, and park on a driveway?

Jun 30, 2005
outsiddah Boston
why is it that the price at the pump goes up when gas prices go up when in fact the fuel in the tanks in the ground was bought several days ago at a cheaper price...and yet when the price of crude goes down they says "But I paid xxx for the fuel in the storage tanks, i can't take a loss, I have to charge xxx for that" It seems to me that gas stations are allowed to over charge at will.

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
If a TreeFortRichard falls in a forest and nobody is around to hear it, does it make a noise?

MAV

Nov 23, 2005
Denver, CO
why do drive up ATMs have braille on the numbers?

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
I might surprise you and actually be kinda funny.
The questions can be about anything. Dating, sex, food, math, science, history etc...
Oh that Euclid, what a card!

I'm telling you, that's radio GOLD brother! :clap:

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
Should we switch to the metric system?

How about you go to Moose Nose's threads and talk about the videos.

sniper2323

The true north Idaho P.O.W.
Aug 3, 2006
Far North Idaho is Home
Does E=MC2, and if so, why (in detail please) and is there any places it doesn't? Where are these places, and do they have any good strip joints around, law about prostitution, age of consent, and does Chris Hansen hang out there too?

:action-sm