Help Me Understand.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
I,m racist.....I started out a regular kid.... Parents never said to dislike anyone. Good n Bad thats all.. Skin never equated.
In fact in a bar not so long ago, This black dude i didn't recognize bought me a beer for getting him through a White highschool. He said dude, thanks. you never let anyone fuck with me. Looking back, It's cause was a small kid... not black.

As I tore through life, I became a racist,. As I learned of Love, Politics,life,and everything that comes with becoming a man. I formed opinions.

I'm not retarded, as a matter of fact I am quite intelligent.

I am told everything life taught me in 40 years is wrong by the media.

WE ALL KNOW THE MEDIA IS FOR THE RETARDED.

Minoritys convince me I,m Wrong.

First off, I'm Not.

So good luck, and I seriously welcome your input... I am only racist because that is what my life taught me. Not my parents, YOU. You taught me to hate you.

sure im drunk as a bum with a 20... but thats what makes these threads swweeeet.

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
my grandma wasn't fond of nig-nogs or jews
not real hateful though
she grew up in Brooklyn
born there in 1897

no racial discussions in the house
when i was a young'un though

my perceptions have formed my opinions

i try not to generalize
but there are patterns i notice

and of course
there are exceptions to every rule

but in general i don't like black people
and they probably don't care for me either

but i'm sure most of them
aren't thinking that i'm gonna try
to fuck with them for no reason

and they're safer living closer to me
than their own kind

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
my grandma wasn't fond of nig-nogs or jews
not real hateful though
she grew up in Brooklyn
born there in 1897

no racial discussions in the house
when i was a young'un though

my perceptions have formed my opinions

i try not to generalize
but there are patterns i notice

and of course
there are exceptions to every rule

but in general i don't like black people
and they probably don't care for me either

but i'm sure most of them
aren't thinking that i'm gonna try
to fuck with them for no reason

and they're safer living closer to me
than their own kind
well said.

I forgot the fundamental hell of the web.... Theres 7 black people on Wackbag and if I posted anywhere else... I would be on DATELINE NBC. Or have 14 year old White girls yelling at me.

You go girl.... YOU STUPID FUCKING NO FUTURE CUNTS.

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
I hate when I drink n think theres an answer I'm missing.

lock n load gentlemen.

Hey_Asshole

Man, Beer, Wild
Feb 21, 2007
TRueWDT
I dont really consider myself a racist, however people around me may think that I am. I am the type of person that will say what I am thinking without thinking who it will affect.

I too was never taught to "hate" a certain race of people. But what you see is what you get.

I have a few "colored" people that I work with and they are some of the hardest working people I have ever met. But 3 people I know, cannot change my personal views on the rest of a race.

There are n*ggers, sp*cs and white trash (funny how this is the only one I dont have to edit). My own view on races is this: All you have to do is look around to see what is going on. Forget what your parents have taught you. Form your own opinions, and don't trust the media (duh).

Look for yourself and you will see what races want to be handed everything, who is killing in your community, who drives a Cadillac and doesn't have a job, who gets handed a college scholarship, who gets a job just because of their skin color, or who is overloading the prisons. The government hands them everything, and they still bitch they cant get ahead because of whitey.

They have every chance and opportunity, more than I ever did, it is up to them to take it.

This rant is not about skin color. Its about being a working your ass off fuck the system fend for yourself human. Every race has its shit.

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
I might be racist,but it comes from my personal experience,like Glenn said. Some stereotypes are actually true,and I'm convinced some people purposely try to live up to them.Saw a African gentleman the other day driving a 78 Linc town car with wide whitewalls,walmart hubcaps,homemade custom paint in dark green,black,yellow and red,like them made up African flags,it was stripes and diamond shapes in some kind of African tribal thing.What sort of an impression does that make?

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mar 11, 2007
Jersey
I am the same way.

I never once heard my parents say the N word, grew up watching "black" shows, would even get uncomfortable as a teenager when people said racist shit. I would watch movies like Glory and Rosewood and feel bad for the plight of black people. Saw the old footage of water hoses and German Shepherds and the pics of lynchings and got sick. I bought into the whole poor little victim mentality that many white people that see those images have.

Then I grew up.

I got jobs in places like Hackensack and Paterson (largely black) and saw firsthand how many (not all) of them live. Got fucked with for being white, robbed a few times. Just dealt with angry, hostile fuckfaces that are no good for no one. Saw what happened with the Rodney King and OJ trials, heard the angry militants like Farrakhan spew their nonsense, saw thug pieces of shit rappers like Tupac made into martyrs. Saw how many black men would have multiple children, and father not a one. Saw that their idea of being a man is violence and bravado, all swinging dicks and flying fists, and realized that I nor any white man was the problem, at least not
in this day and age. This is 2008, not 1958.

I realized that black people fuck themselves harder than any white man ever could, and I got sick of being blamed for all their problems because I was white, even though not one of my friends can trace their roots in this country back to the days of slaves. I realized that the days of the KKK, and separate bathrooms and sitting at the back of the bus are gone, that civil rights groups now defend criminals and lowlifes, and I realized that they were just as racist and homophobic and misogynistic as the worst of any man.

The excuses started to wear thin, and they grow thinner still.

Bottom line:
You are not alone. I may be an angry person, and an asshole sometimes, but I'm not a bad person, and neither are you. I don't wake up every morning seething with hate and looking for trouble, but that doesn't mean I am going to be a punching bag or an excuse for some dumb motherfuckers to make life miserable for those around them. I don't hate anyone for the color of their skin, I hate them for the wrongs they choose to do, for the pain and suffering they choose to cause their fellow man. My hate is not relegated to any specific ethnicity or gender. Life is shit for all of us, and if you choose to do wrong, even if wrong was done to you, if you choose to make this place worse than it already is, you do not deserve to breathe the air.

People can call me anything they want, never bothered me before, doesn't bother me now. I am going to say what needs to be said, even if I'm the only one listening. The only thing I can be is honest with myself and those around me.

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
I hate everybody. So if I talk to you consider yourself lucky :)

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Your wife is such a lucky gal. :action-sm

I went to a mostly lily white school and didn't have any interaction with coloreds until the fifth grade. Some of my black classmates where/are nice people.

However, there was also a fraction of *******, who where borderline retards and acted like animals.

Years later, out in the real world having spent a lot of that time in "black" neighborhoods, I've met lots of decent hardworking people who are victimized by a small percentage of the SCUM living amongst them.

Why the decent folks put up with it is beyond me. "whaa"

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
This conversation just happened between myself and a friend of mine who happens to be a small Mexican man who works in Health Insurance. So, he's a good guy, pays his bills, has a good, respectable job, and has my respect as a man. Knowing all this, we entertain ourselves by fucking with each other. Obviously I'm going to edit out his name as it's his real name, so let's call him Julio. This is just a 6'4" White dude from the suburbs bullshitting with a 5'4" Mexican dude... And people have the fucking balls to say people like me (with a sense of humor) are racists:

(The racist parts are pretty throughout, but about half way down I talk about my girlfriend, and that's the part I'm really pointing out)

me:And call me/send me a text. Too lazy to xfer numbers from my old phone
Julio: dude i got hookups
Sent at 3:29 PM on Wednesday
Julio: lazy? You? no way!
how much you selling your house for
im house hunting but dont want in that neck of the boonies
Sent at 3:34 PM on Wednesday
me: It's really not that bad man
The appraisal's at 200k, we listed at 179,900, I'd sell it outside of Real Estate Agents for 175,000
Sent at 3:44 PM on Wednesday
me: Buy my house man! It's big! You could have like 45 relatives living with you!
All riding in the same car to work
The yard would look amazing, etc
Sent at 3:47 PM on Wednesday
Julio: oh bite me u ass
Sent at 3:52 PM on Wednesday
me: If cell phones had a god, my phone would be that god
Julio: whatever
me: Blackbery Curve 8310! Look it up bitch!
It's like >>>> iPhone
Julio: imitation knock off
me: lol, It's nothing like the iPhone, and it's been being developed through previous models since before Apple even thought about making a phone
Julio: youre gonna break it anyway soooo
me: It's basically indestructible!~
I'm telling you
Perfect
Phone
Julio: let me prove that statement wrong
me: The phone is so perfect that if you tried it would automatically call INS and have you deported!
HELLO - THIS IS BLACKBERRY - I AM BEING ACCOSTED BY AN ANGRY MEXICAN CHILD
Sent at 4:01 PM on Wednesday
Julio: lol....give him a chiclet
me: haha
He just wants to sell you a Necco for a quarter!
Julio: dont get racial bitch
damn i have 5 more hours of work still....geez
me: Fuck that dude, you're phone bitch til 9?!
Julio: yup....thanks to my pacific coast folks
its 7 pm to them
me: Thank you time zone genius... Not that I lived in San Diego or anything, haha
Back on track though, I'd mail them some c4
Julio: fuck you ass
me: haha, you wish
Dude, I saw Paco on New Years, and he was wearing this fur collard coat thing and had pink hair, and [Girlfriend] whispers to me, "Really, baby, you're telling me he's not gay?"
Like I wasn't going to convince her that Paco Estrada didn't suck dick
Julio: lol.....white people stereotype too much
me: It was so funny dude, because you know I joke about everything, but I take people at face value when it comes down to it, ya know?
And she tries to act all morally superior and tell me not to say offensive things, but she actually secretly thinks the things I joke about
It makes me laugh my ass off when I see little examples of it like that
Julio: i can imagine....wow shes got her hands full with you
me: lol, how fun is it? haha
She's a racist that pretends not to be, and I'm not but I pretend to be for comedic value
Julio: Im not a racist....i ate everyone equally
me: hahahahaha
Julio: hate
oops
me: Perfect typeo!
I ate all them muther fuckas!
Sent at 4:12 PM on Wednesday
Julio: hush it
Sent at 4:13 PM on Wednesday
Julio: i stil have 7 more freaking calls
arrrgggghhhh
Julio: thanks for understanding
Sent at 4:19 PM on Wednesday
Julio: see if I buy anymore tickets to any show for you
me: lol, I'm actually trying to figure out how I can cut and paste this conversation to a message board
Julio: FOR WHAT!
me: There's a discussion over racism going on, and I wanted to use the joking part to prove a point
I'd edit your name dude
Julio: well in that case.....
Dude I dont get why you white people are into fucking animals....
Julio: I mean we grill them but yall fuck them.....

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
Apr 6, 2005
I Will Pay Snakes To Bite You
This conversation just happened between myself and a friend of mine who happens to be a small Mexican man who works in Health Insurance. So, he's a good guy, pays his bills, has a good, respectable job, and has my respect as a man. Knowing all this, we entertain ourselves by fucking with each other. Obviously I'm going to edit out his name as it's his real name, so let's call him Julio. This is just a 6'4" White dude from the suburbs bullshitting with a 5'4" Mexican dude... And people have the fucking balls to say people like me (with a sense of humor) are racists:

(The racist parts are pretty throughout, but about half way down I talk about my girlfriend, and that's the part I'm really pointing out)

The appraisal's at 200k, we listed at 179,900, I'd sell it outside of Real Estate Agents for 175,000
me: Buy my house man! It's big! You could have like 45 relatives living with you!
It's like >>>> iPhone
me: lol, It's nothing like the iPhone, and it's been being developed through previous models since before Apple even thought about making a phone
I'm telling you
Perfect
Phone
me: The phone is so perfect that if you tried it would automatically call INS and have you deported!
its 7 pm to them
me: Thank you time zone genius... Not that I lived in San Diego or anything, haha
Dude, I saw Paco on New Years, and he was wearing this fur collard coat thing and had pink hair, and [Girlfriend] whispers to me, "Really, baby, you're telling me he's not gay?"
me: It was so funny dude, because you know I joke about everything, but I take people at face value when it comes down to it, ya know?
And she tries to act all morally superior and tell me not to say offensive things, but she actually secretly thinks the things I joke about
She's a racist that pretends not to be, and I'm not but I pretend to be for comedic value
oops
arrrgggghhhh
me: lol, I'm actually trying to figure out how I can cut and paste this conversation to a message board
me: There's a discussion over racism going on, and I wanted to use the joking part to prove a point
I'd edit your name dude
?:icon_eek:?

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
Apr 6, 2005
I Will Pay Snakes To Bite You
Surrender to your PC bullshit guilt and lie to yourself it’s safe walk through crowds of black people at night and see how fast your opinion is corrected for you.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
x2 and feel ever so lucky that i just dont stab you in the eye with an ice pick, then take your zombie ass home to fuck and eat, not necessarily in that order

BlackNinja

How'd your parents die?
Jan 25, 2006
Miami
I,m racist.....I started out a regular kid.... Parents never said to dislike anyone. Good n Bad thats all.. Skin never equated.
In fact in a bar not so long ago, This black dude i didn't recognize bought me a beer for getting him through a White highschool. He said dude, thanks. you never let anyone fuck with me. Looking back, It's cause was a small kid... not black.

As I tore through life, I became a racist,. As I learned of Love, Politics,life,and everything that comes with becoming a man. I formed opinions.

I'm not retarded, as a matter of fact I am quite intelligent.

I am told everything life taught me in 40 years is wrong by the media.

WE ALL KNOW THE MEDIA IS FOR THE RETARDED.

Minoritys convince me I,m Wrong.

First off, I'm Not.

So good luck, and I seriously welcome your input... I am only racist because that is what my life taught me. Not my parents, YOU. You taught me to hate you.

sure im drunk as a bum with a 20... but thats what makes these threads swweeeet.
Well, I think part of it, is what Patrice was trying to explain on the show one day, which is blacks are viewed as a whole group, in relation to their behaviors/crimes, while whites are viewed as individuals. I think the most important idea is the incorporation into society's norms are best suited to white people, and you really have to think about that statement. For example,when you hear loud music , in particular rap music, most people, black or white, are disrupted, annoyed, and probably assume a black person is in the car(in the event you arent looking at them).

On the flipside, if you hear some loud music and its like AC/DC, you probably arent forming the same negative opinion, nor are you as annoyed. And as a black guy and people in general, part of society's norms want people to assimilate to the culture they live in, and as such, when i hear loud music, or any other negative generalization thats likely due to a black person, I feel a little guilty. But the guilt isnt exactly genuine, its because society, this case white society, views blacks as an entity.

Perhaps where my bias comes in relates to crime. Albeit, I wouldnt dare argue that blacks dont commit the most crimes, cause they probably do, and at a higher percentage, which I cant defend, because im not responsible for those people, nor should I have to. However due to society's norms, a black guy who holds up a store or something, on a personal level, is probably viewed as a more disgusting criminal than some executive who just made some inside deal, or almost(or did) jeopardize his companies retirement plans and investments. In other words the crimes and actions that black people perform, in this society are demonized and scrutinized a lot more harshly than the acts of a white person. Theres always going to be exceptions to rules of course.

To answer you directly, the word racist is constantly misused. You are racist if and only if you feel blacks, or whatever group is inferior to whites or whatever other group. It would be more correct to say you are prejudiced, which isnt exactly a nice sounding term either, but if you are going to discriminate for any particular reason, for example you are a boss hiring someone, and maybe you dont want to hire a black person, or a woman cause you feel you will ultimately end up dealing with too much of their bullshit, its only racist or sexist if you feel that they are 100% inferior. If you're basing it on your past experiences, then you're prejudiced, which sucks, but its a little less ignorant on your part. People today for some reason cant distinguish between the two.

Having said all that, if you still think I'm inferior, fuck it, I cant change your view or convince you otherwise

LBF

Banned
Jun 18, 2005
West Tennessee

It's like >>>> iPhone
I'm telling you
Perfect
Phone
its 7 pm to them
oops
arrrgggghhhh
I'd edit your name dude

And then what happened??:action-sm

May 24, 2005
Charlotte, NC
It's easy to blame or mistrust somebody else.

There are plenty of rednecks but they don't get noticed because they're also white.

In the end it doesn't matter. It's how you were raised and what you were taught. There are plenty of educated, well-mannered black people. ON AVERAGE, they're harder to find because A) they are a smaller percentage of the population; B) blacks tend to be less educated and poorer than white folk (on the average).

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
To me its not about liking or not lliking anyone. I do not consider myself a racist becausue I just really don't give a fuck about most things.

I do not care where my ancestors came from. It was so great they never would have come here.

I do not travel to other countries because it seems like it will be a real inconvenience.

So in return how could I care where you come from ??

I would not be happy if my daughter brought home a "kneegrow", but I will not be happy with whoever she brings home.

If one of my sons is banging one, I could care less.

If a Jew moves next store, I probably won't like him, but I do not care for the Irish jerkoff who lives there now.

Treat me with respect and I will return the civility. Treat me like a dick and I will not even acknowledge your existence.

Very simple.

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
Well, I think part of it, is what Patrice was trying to explain on the show one day, which is blacks are viewed as a whole group, in relation to their behaviors/crimes, while whites are viewed as individuals. I think the most important idea is the incorporation into society's norms are best suited to white people, and you really have to think about that statement. For example,when you hear loud music , in particular rap music, most people, black or white, are disrupted, annoyed, and probably assume a black person is in the car(in the event you arent looking at them).

On the flipside, if you hear some loud music and its like AC/DC, you probably arent forming the same negative opinion, nor are you as annoyed. And as a black guy and people in general, part of society's norms want people to assimilate to the culture they live in, and as such, when i hear loud music, or any other negative generalization thats likely due to a black person, I feel a little guilty. But the guilt isnt exactly genuine, its because society, this case white society, views blacks as an entity.

Perhaps where my bias comes in relates to crime. Albeit, I wouldnt dare argue that blacks dont commit the most crimes, cause they probably do, and at a higher percentage, which I cant defend, because im not responsible for those people, nor should I have to. However due to society's norms, a black guy who holds up a store or something, on a personal level, is probably viewed as a more disgusting criminal than some executive who just made some inside deal, or almost(or did) jeopardize his companies retirement plans and investments. In other words the crimes and actions that black people perform, in this society are demonized and scrutinized a lot more harshly than the acts of a white person. Theres always going to be exceptions to rules of course.

To answer you directly, the word racist is constantly misused. You are racist if and only if you feel blacks, or whatever group is inferior to whites or whatever other group. It would be more correct to say you are prejudiced, which isnt exactly a nice sounding term either, but if you are going to discriminate for any particular reason, for example you are a boss hiring someone, and maybe you dont want to hire a black person, or a woman cause you feel you will ultimately end up dealing with too much of their bullshit, its only racist or sexist if you feel that they are 100% inferior. If you're basing it on your past experiences, then you're prejudiced, which sucks, but its a little less ignorant on your part. People today for some reason cant distinguish between the two.

Having said all that, if you still think I'm inferior, fuck it, I cant change your view or convince you otherwise

ok, I think the basis for my, and most Whites prejudiced as far as black and essentially criminals.. most White crimes don't end with me dead, or my son dead.
My life lessons and I,m sure hundreds of years of evolution we are taught to value life, and for the most part be non violent. Seeing blacks acting like wild animals invokes a sense of reaction ... a fear indeed. just as you would fear an out of control anything....animal or person.

Its not the crimes, Its not the skin color,,, It's the lack of control, civility,and loss of value that upsets me. The fact that blacks make excuses for basicly not complying with our civilization and its laws... that makes me afraid. A lawless society is a doomed one.

And until i see the normal blacks doing something to chastise this behavior, I have no other choice but to believe you agree with it....

thefor,, across the board racism.

The fact this PC horseshit was allowed to get to a point a criminal has power over a society as too what right and wrong are rediculous... and a jumping off point to doom.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
I was born to the whitest trash trailer park in Kansas City, KS. In my elementary school, there might have been perhaps 20% of the pop was a minority of some flavor. USD 202 was the smaller white trash school district, and USD 500 was the great big mostly black district. Truthfully, at this point in my life, I feared getting my ass kicked by the whites more than anyone. I grew up around dirt bag savagery perpetrated by people that resembled me more than anyone else.

In 7th grade, I moved to the suburbs. The only place my dad could afford was in an all black neighborhood. A very OLD all black neighborhood. The kind of place that was on the outskirts of town back when the town was segregated, and everyone that lived there was second or third generation living on their land. We were the first whites there and we wrecked the neighborhood. Everyone was very nice to us, and again I mostly had fear of whites kicking my ass. Years later, all those whities came in with their 200K houses, nice lawns and rooned it for all of us, lol.

Anyhow, I didn't grow up racist. I also didn't grow up a degenerate. Truthfully, my inner freak wasn't unleashed until I started listening to O&A and I heard people say out loud the silly stuff that ran through my head anyway. It liberated me to be me, really.

I like making friends uncomfortable by talking about crazy shit like the hotness of child molestation (they were asking for it afterall) , sending links to www.meatspin.com to the unsuspecting, picking up trannies (hi big daddy), telling stories of prison **** with a grin, etc.

Couple this with the fact that I have been in law enforcement for over 10 years with 9 of those in prison. I see the absolute worst in civilization on a daily basis. The minorities I deal with on a daily basis don't do a hell of a lot to downplay the stereotypes associated with them. Daily talks amongst the inmate population about babys momma's, grills (teef), hos, keepin you pimp hand strong, caddies wif gold 17's etc.

Jesus, I ramble like GD and I haven't had a drop in a week!