Help me win some burgers! hahaha

CaraC

A real giirrrrllllllllllllllllll
Jun 1, 2005
MA
I went to the Wendy's website to complain about something and ended up signing up for that Wendy's contest to win free burgers... if I get people to sign up or get people to vote for my "reason" why I deserve burgers, I get points... and if I get a shitload of points, I could win free burgers... we all know how much my fat ass wants to win soooooo.... if you guys have a second to sign up and vote for my reason, PLEASE do! Thanks in advance for helping out my silly ass!

http://www.hotjuicyburger.com/Cara

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
You really don't want to win that contest.

CaraC

Jun 1, 2005
MA
You really don't want to win that contest.
it would sure save me some money since I go, and plan on continuing to go there a lot anyway :p

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Wendy's is pretty good - I like the frescata sammiches better than the burgers though.

Tried to vote for you but don't know what name you're registered under ... tried Cara, CaraC, Cara from My Space and Cx3 but each time they said there was no one with that name.

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
May 24, 2005
Emerson, NJ
You better fuckin' share some burgers.

Cuz I like sharing, and I like burgers.

NikkorTheMonk

Apr 26, 2005
do those free burgers come with a angioplasti?

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
Tried to vote for you but don't know what name you're registered under ... tried Cara, CaraC, Cara from My Space and Cx3 but each time they said there was no one with that name.
When you click the links she gave, look for her face at the front of the line of red-headed freaks.

CaraC

Jun 1, 2005
MA
When you click the links she gave, look for her face at the front of the line of red-headed freaks.

haha thanks for helping out ...

i think you might have to be signed up in order to vote for my lame ass reason... so maybe some people who tried to vote we're signed up?? i dunno...

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
May 24, 2005
Emerson, NJ
I signed up and voted. You had 30 votes when I voted. How many now?

Also, can you win soon please? I'm jonesing for a burger.

CaraC

Jun 1, 2005
MA
I signed up and voted. You had 30 votes when I voted. How many now?

Also, can you win soon please? I'm jonesing for a burger.
I now have 68 points because I signed up with all the random email addresses Ive ever had... Im such a dork.. i hope I at least win a $5 gift card for all this trouble hahaa

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
You can have the 'how did my ass get so big', & I'll have the 'shit my chest hurts'

Thanks.