Help My Marine Buddy Out And Vote!

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
So, one of my close buddies that I grew up with, Dennis, is a participant in an HVAC system giveaway contest. The winner gets a new HVAC system for their house, and he and his wife and girls totally deserve it. Here's a link to vote.

Little background on him...he's one of the founders of Ma Deuce Deuce...a veterans advocacy nonprofit in NJ that's aimed at raising awareness for the 22 Veterans suicides each day. His group helps vets seek counseling, programs, and community outreach. Here's his org's hugbook link. He served an Iraq and certainly has been through PTSD himself and has had friends and family help pull him through. It's a daily vote thing until the 3rd...so if you remember to vote multiple times...every little bit helps.

I tried to help you out, but it's got a whole email confirmation process and I can't be bothered with all that happy horseshit.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
I tried to help you out, but it's got a whole email confirmation process and I can't be bothered with all that happy horseshit.
Yeah, that site is a cunt. Totally understand.

Yeah, that site is a cunt. Totally understand.
It's actually pretty painless. Just confirming you're not a bot. I'm in until the chick starts pulling away, then I'll probably bail.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
So, one of my close buddies that I grew up with, Dennis, is a participant in an HVAC system giveaway contest. The winner gets a new HVAC system for their house, and he and his wife and girls totally deserve it. Here's a link to vote.

Little background on him...he's one of the founders of Ma Deuce Deuce...a veterans advocacy nonprofit in NJ that's aimed at raising awareness for the 22 Veterans suicides each day. His group helps vets seek counseling, programs, and community outreach. Here's his org's hugbook link. He served an Iraq and certainly has been through PTSD himself and has had friends and family help pull him through. It's a daily vote thing until the 3rd...so if you remember to vote multiple times...every little bit helps.
Hey, is it cool if I share the link and his name on my hugsbook page, see if I can drum up a few more votes for him?

Dicktator

I need a Vacation
Done, what's a few hundread more spam emails a week after they sell their combined list of confirmed emails if a guy can get a new furnace.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Thanks again everyone! Hes got a nice 200-point lead...but it still goes on til 3/3.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Over 400 ahead now. Damn we wackbaggers are a persistent bunch of, dare I say it, pests...

boo... I suck.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
That's awesome...now over a 450 vote lead! I don't want to gloat to the other two contestants, since they're both honorable vets...at least they get a gift card out of it. Still two days left to go though.

I wasn't around him at the time and had moved out of Jersey, but I heard Dennis went through some really tough times emotionally when he got back and kept it hidden. And his wife really pulled him out and forced him to get help. He has credited Operation Restored Warrior as a group he reached out to and they pointed him in the right directions to get him help. They encourage him to pay it forward, so that's why he started MA22 with a few other vets I grew up with. They've had events and fundraisers throughout central and south Jersey..and they actually had a 22K March back in september which went from Brick out to the barrier islands (Mantoloking, Chadwick, Ortley, etc) and back to Brick. So, if any of you are in that area, you'll probably see them around.

Bobobie

Kind of late to the party but I voted. I think there was a Thunder 106 Tampa Bay. I think that is the station Ron Diaz went to when he broke up the Ron and Ron show with Bennington.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
1476 vs 813 vs 395. Voting ends March 3rd. In less than 2 hours. Think we've got it covered.

Though all 3 choices should really get the grand prize. 1st world countries are fucking weird like that. "Hey go fight in combat, and when you return, the government that sent you will leave you hanging in the breeze. Kay?"

Last edited:
1476 vs 813 vs 395. Voting ends March 3rd. In less than 2 hours. Think we've got it covered.

Though all 3 choices should really get the grand prize. 1st world countries are fucking weird like that. "Hey go fight in combat, and when you return, the government that sent you will leave you hanging in the breeze. Kay?"
It goes through tonight. There's still time for Sara to post a link on a different message board for limp wristed Nancy's and make one final push for central air.