Help Raise $ 4 Leukemia & Lymphoma Society

OxBabygirlxO

I put the baby in babyfuck
May 20, 2006
New Jersey
Hey Everyone - One of my freinds has asked me to post this:

On June 1, a friend & coworker of mine will be running the San Diego marathon to raise money for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
Please support her by making a contribution.
Every donation helps accelerate cures for leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma and brings hope to the patients and families who are on the front lines of the battle against these diseases.
Please visit her website to make a donation.
§ Quick
§ Secure
§ Tax deductible
A donation as little as a dollar per mile - $26 - can go a long way to helping find a cure for cancer.

Please do it now, before it slips your mind.

Thank you for supporting this cause!

http://www.active.com/donate/tntepa/Denise

(Mods feel free to move to right forum)

Maynard K

Get it right, it's Dopey & Aintfunny!
Nov 5, 2004
NJ
Team In Training is a great organization to be in! My wife ran 2 marathons, one being the San Diego Rock n Roll marathon and Disney the other. She was with TNT (it actually should be TIT) through them both and was an amazing experience for her, even for me supporting her. It's not easy asking people for money but I was surprised how generous everyone was.
We printed up mailers, like Denise's TNT home page and mailed them out to all our family and friends. The checks came a rolling in day by day and we got very close to our mark. Then we held a softball game $25. to play, free kegs and pizza and that put us over the mark. I also posted the link on some forums I belong to and complete strangers were donating to her, much like the way I just donated to your friends cause.
The day of the race, you can track her progress online from the chip she wears so you can be right there with her, mile for mile. (except we'll have a second window open watching Cokelogic animations, reading Wackbag or watching naughty videos.)

Your friend is doing the right thing, the people in TNT are amazing and will carry Denise across the finish line if need be. They wait up for everybody and encourage you to keep going because when hit your wall, you'll take all you can get. The families and friends of TNT runners are all there holding signs, clapping and cheering for anyone wearing the purple TNT bibs. It's incredible. Plus your raising money for children with blood diseases so you win anyway.

Donate baggers!

B

BodyByNotte

Update

Another coworker/ friend of mine is competing in the Philadelphia Insurance Triathlon on June 22nd and in exchange for the training they provide, she has committed to raising $2,800 for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society by June 9th. Please help her reach her goal and support a worthwhile organization.

http://www.active.com/donate/tntepa/csherburne