Help with finding old show

ogmaster

Dec 15, 2008
Hey guys. I've been wanting to find some clips from an old show but I have no idea what the date is. It's the show with Vos and Robert Kelly on where for an hour everyone was bombing and everyone was trashing each other. It was such a great show and I've been meaning to find it again. Any help is appreciated.

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
You could be thinking of the show when they coined "spinning wheel of hate" which was played on plenty of worst ofs and later developed into its own worst of bit - a couple of whole worst of shows were titled "The spinning wheel of hate" and included various similar segments. The original show was Opie's first show back from vacation where they made fun of him for almost getting paralyzed by a wave so it was summer some time. I'd say either '09 or '10. They then went on to smash each other the rest of the show and Bobby and Rich were there.

ogmaster

Dec 15, 2008
You could be thinking of the show when they coined "spinning wheel of hate" which was played on plenty of worst ofs and later developed into its own worst of bit - a couple of whole worst of shows were titled "The spinning wheel of hate" and included various similar segments. The original show was Opie's first show back from vacation where they made fun of him for almost getting paralyzed by a wave so it was summer some time. I'd say either '09 or '10. They then went on to smash each other the rest of the show and Bobby and Rich were there.

Thanks for that. Was able to find it - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ty8EUCdLCU