helpful hint: FH O'Riley's is NOT a pub in NY ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 7, 2006
so if you find yourself in NYC and you have been drinking , you can search all you want but you arent going to find a listing for it ...

lol @ me , more than a little bit tipsy and i spent an hour trying to think of the name and thats what i finally came up with (after JC McGonegal's , PJ O'Houlihan's , JR MacSullivan's and a million other names) convinced i was right i then spent 2 hours trying to find someone that knew where it was or find it listed in a guide or phone book ...(didnt have the laptop with me) ...

maybe next time ...

Fr. Dougal

Feb 17, 2004
Or...

F.H. Rileys.

:action-sm

... in the heart of Huntington Village!

Oct 7, 2006
hehe yeah , i went to times square and got loaded just walking all over the place and checking things out ...

within 30 seconds of waking up the next morning i realized there was no O in the name lol ...

still had a great time but i really wanted to stop by and check the place out , next time for sure ...

Davel23

Feb 26, 2005
hehe yeah , i went to times square and got loaded just walking all over the place and checking things out ...
If you were in Times Square, even if you had the name right you would have had one hell of a walk ahead of you...

Angelfuck

Part of the Ronnie B. crowd
Jan 6, 2006
and F.H. Riley's isn't a pub in NY either, its a fine establishment that is listed as a restaurant, not under bar and pubs

Oct 7, 2006
yeah i probably would have grabbed a bus , must be one that gets you near there right ?

on monday morning i walked from penn station down to the WTC site , that was a friggin' long walk , i had no idea where it was except that you just keep going down broadway and eventually you will get there , so i just kept walking , and walking ... and walking ... hehehe ...

i was completely drenched with sweat by the time i got there so i took the train back then bought clothes to change into since i didnt have any clean clothes left ...

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Wow i think i have worn u all down so that you understood that?

HERES ANOTHER TIP IT AINT IN NYC(bronx staten island brooklyn queens and manhattan) It's out in suffolk county About and hour out of the city on a good day.

No no bus OMG do you listen to the show daily weekly monthly or bipolarly Try the Fucking LIRR then a nice long walk or a taxi ride.

FAGGGY WALK try Penn station to wtc to south street seaport to china town to little italy On the hottest day in Ny history (heat index) july 4th of 2002

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
So would you say New York is a big city?

Is Huntington even part of NYC?

Fruit Monkey

Oct 4, 2004
since i didnt have any clean clothes left ...
.... and im a tool ???
is there more to the story oh please do tell

Because ... means theres more of this wonderful im to stupid to know where i am story

Oct 7, 2006
first time ever in NYC and i didnt plan things at all , very last minute ...

bus/train/whatever , i just meant public transportation ... i listen to the show every day , sorry i didnt memorize directions to a place i never thought i would go to ...

and apparently you would kick my ass in a walking contest , congrats !

... :p ...

Oct 7, 2006
what are you talking about fruitmonkey ?

sorry for posting , just wanted to relate a funny story about my trip ...

you are better than me at walking , posting , new yorking , opie's brother's restaraunting , and story telling !

i am shamed ... :p ...

Fruit Monkey

Oct 4, 2004

Ok school time im so sick of long island being classified as nassau and suffolk county .......... inbreeds

What makes an Island an Island? Any one class any one????

a tract of land completely surrounded by water, and not large enough to be called a continent.

so how do these 2 county's make an ISLAND?

See brooklyn and Queens are so a part of this island. for those who want to be all technical yes its classified as a penninsula but thats becuase it gives more water way to Ny then if it was an Island they its connected some where to the main land?? well that only a river seperates it.. yada yada..

Oct 7, 2006
cool , thanx for the lesson - longer trip than i would have expected for sure , like i said it was my first time there and i had no time to plan anything out ...

next time i come out there (probably soon) you will have to meet me at FH Riley's so i can buy you a beer and we can laff and laff about my terrible opie and anthony'ing ... ;) ...

Jan 6, 2006

I live 5 minutes from Rileys.

It's 19 to buy cigarettes on Long Island, so I have to drive into the city to buy. It is an hour drive for me to get to Queens. So I wouldn't even call it a suburb, it's its own city.

Davel23

Feb 26, 2005
Thanks for the image...

For reference's sake, FH Riley's is just about where the dot labelled "Port Jefferson" is.

EDIT: Oops, I'm an idiot. It's more like north of the L in "Long Island".

Angelfuck

Part of the Ronnie B. crowd
Jan 6, 2006

It's 19 to buy cigarettes on Long Island, so I have to drive into the city to buy. It is an hour drive for me to get to Queens. So I wouldn't even call it a suburb, it's its own city.
why dont you just have someone over 19 by them for you?

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
Because that would make sense.

Or you could take the ride out east to the Indian reservation and stock up.

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Another "why did I click on this?" thread

MyKneeGrows

A Mean-Spirited Nothing™
Sep 14, 2006
And the F.H. does NOT stand for "Fuck Here"

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004

It will be someday. Parts of Huntington station look like Da Bronx.

Just sayin'.

Monster_Rain893

Registered User .
Nov 8, 2005

dude are you kidding? that is so fucking gay!:arrrh:

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
Nope. It's in Long Island, NY. A suburb of NYC.
Long Island is an island, not the name of a city, like Manhattan which is also an island. Therefore F.H. Riley's is IN Huntington which is ON Long Island. Oh and if you want to get even more picky, Huntington is IN Suffolk County. :action-sm

I'm an anal beyotch sometimes ... deal with it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.