HELTER SKELTER

DIRTY_HARRY

Still holds up in my opinion. Loud
But King Crimsons Skitso Man is great also
Doors Road House Blues and My verson of Flaming Pie still rocks
Yeah Yeah Yeah I am in a time warp but I have to like what I like.

------------------
IM NOT INSANE, REALLY IM NOT.
LOCK N LOAD SHOOT ALL THE STUPID PEOPLE-ASK QUESTIONS LATER. Proud member of M.A.F.I.A=Mother And Fathers Italian Association.
AND My spellin sux

I have no idea who that is. I always thought Helter Skelter was a Beatles song and the name of something that goes with Charles Manson.

------------------
running down Fn christmas trees on the streets of NY

harry the live version of roadhouse blues is incredible especially at the end when morrison does his little speech on astrology he sums it all up with "I Think It's A Bunch Of Bullshit"

As far as helter skelter goes it's actually a good song but you never think of the beatles when you hear it, cause it truly is out there. McCartney only wrote it to prove that he could cause of the rolling stones. So he wrote it for that one time only.

Then some loony fuck listened to the white album and hear whatever messages and sent out people to kill others thats about it

Oh man seriously Gonzo no kidding i never knew that before Charles Manson was influenced by a beatles song.

------------------

well good old charlie went out and brought the beatles double album and said he heard messages on the album that told him to go out and kill people but for whatever reason he chose to use helter skelter as a driving force i dont know but the words helter skelter were smeared on the walls with the blood of the victims. But then again i he would've have killed with or without the white album.

Charles Manson would be a good guest for the O&A show i could imagine that interview now.LOL

------------------

DIRTY_HARRY

Yeah yeah yeah Helter the song I ment and Chas Manson was a good publisist for the Beatles lol but Yeah I know that the live doors thing is great and remember I was a teen when it came out lol Still love music LOUD AND HEAVY but now I find myself more and more these days yelling at my kids to
TURN IT UP

------------------
I am DIRTY HARRY thats not my real name If I tell ya ill have to kill ya-Have a great day