Here's that fearsome Iranian military we are afraid to go toe-to-toe with

Sep 28, 2010
I wish we could wipe them out just for looking like assholes.

Love the pic of the guys sitting in the rocket or missile.

If you correct me, you are a homo.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
Love those spats

Buster H

Alt-F4
Wackbag Staff
Dec 6, 2004
Lower Bucks Co, PA
RPG's on dirt bikes? Newton's Second Law must not apply to muzzies
ROCKET propelled grenades don't have much of a recoil because well.... they are propelled by a rocket. The propulsion is not based on the same principle as that from a gun. They start from a resting state and the rocket fires. All of the energy in the opposing direction goes out the hole in the back of the tube and doesn't get transferred to the tube. That's why we get all of those hilarious videos of some asshole standing behind a guy firing one and he gets blown over.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
I wish we could wipe them out just for looking like assholes.

Love the pic of the guys sitting in the rocket or missile.

If you correct me, you are a homo.
Is that one of those things, sometimes also a little race car or locomotive,that they used to have in front of a store where mom puts a quarter in it and it rocks back and forth for a minute? How cute.

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
Aug 22, 2005

RPG's on dirt bikes? Newton's Second Law must not apply to muzzies
ROCKET propelled grenades don't have much of a recoil because well.... they are propelled by a rocket. The propulsion is not based on the same principle as that from a gun. They start from a resting state and the rocket fires. All of the energy in the opposing direction goes out the hole in the back of the tube and doesn't get transferred to the tube. That's why we get all of those hilarious videos of some asshole standing behind a guy firing one and he gets blown over.
Yep. There is some felt recoil, but not much.

But 33 years of spares for 26 ummm 25 F14As (one had the gravities in January)

They also have 75 F 5E's...
Last I heard, they had gotten some parts from other countries, but had mostly resorted to cannibalizing parts from other planes.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
What's with the motorcyclists having a pouch that says "Do Not Drop"?

Still, firing an RPG from a motorcycle isn't too smart. Even if the motorcycle is for quick deployment, you're probably going to be mowed down because they'll hear you coming from a mile away and you'll be exposed with zero armor.

Sep 28, 2010
Ohhh let's not forget the guy jumping through a flaming hoop. They might as well wear clown makeup.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Ohhh let's not forget the guy jumping through a flaming hoop. They might as well wear clown makeup.
You laugh?? That guy could flip right over you and slit your throat from behind - assuming you stood still and let him do so.