Dec 11, 2007
Ohio
Well if elected he would be the first black POTUS in history

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
I'm visualizing a debate between Herman and Barry...

But I am having trouble visualizing how Barry's campaign would be run without the race card...

Sinn Fein

Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
Cain upsets Perry as winner of Florida straw poll

Orlando, Florida (CNN) - Texas Gov. Rick Perry's presidential campaign was dealt a worrying blow Saturday when he finished in a distant second place to businessman Herman Cain in a closely watched straw poll in Florida.
Cain won 37% of the 2,657 votes cast in the straw poll conducted at Presidency 5, a three-day convention sponsored by the Republican Party of Florida that brought thousands of party activists to Orlando.

Perry's campaign had courted Presidency 5 delegates for weeks and printed up glossy fliers that were distributed throughout the convention hall in Orlando, but the Texas governor captured just 410 votes, or 15.4% of the vote.
Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney finished third with 14%.
He was followed by former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum (10.9%), Texas Rep. Ron Paul (10.4%), former House Speaker Newt Gingrich (8.4%), former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman (2.26%) and Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann (1.5%).
Perry was expected to win the straw poll as the weekend began, but his underwhelming performance at a GOP debate on Thursday night raised questions about his readiness for prime time.
GOP activists at Presidency 5 also repeatedly expressed concern with Perry's forceful support for a Texas bill that grants in-state college tuition to illegal immigrants.
In the debate, Perry said opponents of the bill don't "have a heart," a comment that rankled conservatives here.
Cain, who charmed activists with a series of red meat speeches and a smooth debate performance, was mentioned frequently as a second choice among activists who came to Orlando ready to support Perry before changing their minds.
The Perry campaign cast their disappointing finish as a resounding victory over Romney, Perry's top rival for the GOP nomination.
"It's a devastating loss for Mitt Romney, who has been campaigning for president for the last five and a half years," said Perry spokesman Mark Miner. "We have only been in this race for five and a half weeks. Mitt Romney still cannot resonate with conservative voters, especially in Florida."
Miner admitted that "we still have work to do and we are going to get better."

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
No fuckin' way this is gonna work out. At least it's not perry.

Sinn Fein

Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
Yeah, there will be some of that. But the white libs really can't go around saying that.

Also, Cain is a real black man as opposed to a mulatto mongrel class of president, he's descended from black Americans - not black Kenyans. As a bonus, we know where he was born. :icon_cool

May 24, 2004
Queens, NY
I wouldn't put it past the media to put their support behind a black for the GOP candidacy like they went for Obama in 2008.

How funny would it be if Cain actually won the GOP and both candidates in 2012 were black???

Owenay

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed...
May 10, 2007
Bizarro World
Racist teabaggers... :icon_cool

Fox News:
Breaking News: Herman Cain wins the Republican straw poll in Florida, edging out Texas Governor Rick Perry.

Herman Cain 37%
Rick Perry 15%
Mitt Romney 14%
Rick Santorum 11%
Ron Paul 10%
Newt Gingrich 8%
Jon Huntsman 2%
Michele Bachmann 1%

Edging out? Looks to me like he more than doubled Perry. I wouldn't exactly consider that 'edging out'...

afternoonquil

Apology Ostrich
Apr 2, 2011
I actually skated with Mr. Cain a few times, believe it or not, he shreds gnarly.

jimmyslostchin

Malarkey is slang for bullshit isn't it?
Jun 8, 2005
NJ
Here I am, rock you like a Herman Cain.

Myhairygrundle

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
Jul 16, 2005
Texas
I would love to have a real black man as a Republican president. Not some half white elitist mandal wearing sissy like we have now. Read Cain's bio...this guy knows his shit. And he knows real racism, not the Al Sharpton version.

I will gladly vote Cain.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Dec 9, 2004
Silverdale, WA
Is this the white guilt response from Denzel calling the Tea Party racist?

What's the over/under in weeks on the GOP tossing him in the trash can with Michelle Bachmann, Donald Trump and Tim Pawlenty?

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
Jan 9, 2006
Bachmann, Cain...Perry, Romney, Paul. The GOP had really better start stepping up it's game. At this rate Obama could sell the Washington monument to the chinks and still win re-election if this is his fucking "competition" (and I use that term loosely).

Myhairygrundle

Jul 16, 2005
Texas
Bachmann, Cain...Perry, Romney, Paul. The GOP had really better start stepping up it's game. At this rate Obama could sell the Washington monument to the chinks and still win re-election if this is his fucking "competition" (and I use that term loosely).
Yea, it's not like the republicans are putting up someone with no experience and a background as a "community organizer."

If you don't like Cain you are clearly a racist.

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
May 16, 2007
Nothern VA
Wackbag: Hates people who voted for Obama because he's black, wants Cain to win nomination because he's black

Myhairygrundle

Jul 16, 2005
Texas
Wackbag: Hates people who voted for Obama because he's black, wants Cain to win nomination because he's black
Actually is just a battle of ideology but having a black anti Obama makes it even better.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
Actually is just a battle of ideology but having a black anti Obama makes it even better.
It'll sure make all those people who called the Tea Party racist look even more stupid than the did by calling the Tea Party racist in the first place.