Hey Fags, I'll be @ Carolines with Joe Rogan and Joey Diaz November 16th

Ari Shaffir

Dec 4, 2006
We're doing the Friday night 12:30 show. I don't know if you're supposed to list that as the 16th or th 17th, but it's Friday night. So whatever that is.

One show only. So I'm letting you assholes know early. And then we go see Joe Lauzon beat someone down the next day in sunny Newark.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
Yeah, we'll remember that in a month. :rolleyes:

Rance

Aug 19, 2005
I think I will be in bed before that... but thanks for coming to the fights. Should be a good time

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Amazing Racist Rocks The Fatass... Cya @ Helium.

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
We're doing the Friday night 12:30 show. I don't know if you're supposed to list that as the 16th or th 17th, but it's Friday night. So whatever that is.

One show only. So I'm letting you assholes know early. And then we go see Joe Lauzon beat someone down the next day in sunny Newark.
They make these things called calenders, check it out.

:action-sm

cal5000

Feb 14, 2007

Ari--when are you guys back in DC?

Ari Shaffir

Dec 4, 2006
Ari--when are you guys back in DC?
I'll be there in a few weeks with Ian Bagg. I have no idea when I'm gonna be able to get Rogan to schedule something in DC, though. I've been working on him for 4 years already.

I think I will be in bed before that... but thanks for coming to the fights. Should be a good time
That whole card is amazing. I stood next to Houston Alexander last night and I got scared for my wallet and life (in that order).

And the UFC has to update their damn website and put you on the fight card already.

HoagieFromBayshore

now I'll be heard
Wackbag Staff
Sep 19, 2007
Damn I would so come to this show if it weren't just for the fags. :icon_mrgr

cal5000

Feb 14, 2007
I'll be there in a few weeks with Ian Bagg. I have no idea when I'm gonna be able to get Rogan to schedule something in DC, though. I've been working on him for 4 years already.
Ah well. Just let us know when you come through.

Cromwell

Sep 28, 2004
then we go see Joe Lauzon beat someone down the next day in sunny Newark.

I've already got my tickets for that - so I might as well go see you and Rogan here as well. :icon_cool

R

Rip VanAsskick

Isnt that a comedy club?

Why the hell would you be there? Working in the bathroom?

mattiew23m

Nice Head Deek
Feb 17, 2006
Not gonna miss out on this show!! Hope to see everyone there. You don't want to miss out on this show..

mattiew23m

Nice Head Deek
Feb 17, 2006
Does carrying a noose get you free admission?
No, you have to bring your wooden crosses. Be careful, because these guys will be on FIRE. ::CAR CRASH:: a DOUCHE CHILL:::, AND finally a "Garlic and butter SAU" :action-sm It will be a fun show for all. Thinking of doing the walkover, hangin' in the city for the day, and then finally ending up there. Should be a fuckin' blast!