Hey, fuck you God.

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
Well, tomorrow I have my fourth major surgery on one of my joints. This time, I have my shoulder put back together. Not only did I fuck up my Labrum, I tore my rotator cuff. Well, as if this was not enough, while my primary doctor was reading my pre-surgical testing results yesterday, he found something and had me come back for more blood work today. Low and behold I am diabetic. Yeah me.

Philly loser

Wackbag Elder Statesman
Oct 12, 2002
Limerick, Pa
Well, tomorrow I have my fourth major surgery on one of my joints. This time, I have my shoulder put back together. Not only did I fuck up my Labrum, I tore my rotator cuff. Well, as if this was not enough, while my primary doctor was reading my pre-surgical testing results yesterday, he found something and had me come back for more blood work today. Low and behold I am diabetic. Yeah me.
Hey, at least with all that going on you're not pissing off the Almighty!

Believe or don't believe whatever you want, but I'm too superstitious to make your statement.

Damn! Tough day. Good luck bro.

Jun 30, 2005
outsiddah Boston
wow...Mother Shucker = Curt Schilling? Holy shit...

:)

how did you manage to screw yourself up so bad? Tell me you are an accountant or something and i declare you have won sucks to be you

Cybouncer

Not Fat, Big Boned!
Feb 26, 2006
Long Island, NY
Low and behold I am diabetic. Yeah me.

WOW, as svelt as you are, who saw that coming?:action-sm

No worries, other than the Cerebro/Cardiovascular risk, daily injections, painful blood tests, lower peripherial nephropathy and Kidney failure that leads to weekly Dialysis, it's really no big deal.

Good luck bro!:action-sm

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
about 2 years ago i had a partial thickness tear in my rotator cuff, tore my labrum and my GLH tendon...my shoulder is just as good as before...just sucks when it rains or snows or is humid out because my shoulder fuckin kills me.

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
wow...Mother Shucker = Curt Schilling? Holy shit...

:)

how did you manage to screw yourself up so bad? Tell me you are an accountant or something and i declare you have won sucks to be you

No worries, other than the Cerebro/Cardiovascular risk, daily injections, painful blood tests, lower peripherial nephropathy and Kidney failure that leads to weekly Dialysis, it's really no big deal.

How bout them Pats? I hope I see Brady in the hospital with a gerbil stuck in his ass.

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007

:clap:

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be

Well aren't we just the blue bird of happiness ;)

Good luck Shucker. I'm sure everything will be just fine. I was gonna tell ya to call Liberty and order your diabeetus stuff, but THP beat me to it.

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
The religious guys would say, judging by this thread title, maybe God did a little premature karma? :action-sm

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
but according to Jimmy and Patrice, you dont look like Spicole...LL

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
I was playing basketball once, 2 on 2, and my friend stretched to block a pass and his shoulder fell out....everyone parted and he was screaming....not fun to see.
I got caught in the undertow at Jones Beach and came up with my shoulder out out of the socket. Truly painful