HGH probe on New England

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
:rolleyes:

GREAT :( Weei's Dennis from Dennis and Callihan has mentioned that Harrison has been threatening to "expose," more NFL superstars including players on his own team if New England doesn't agree to extend his contract.........well Kraft called his bluff and Harrison dropped a fucking BOMB!!!!!!!

Brady is being investigated on HGH use,,,it would actually explain his frequent anger and hostility toward officials,,,he just kind of "blows up," and people have mentioned his extreme muscle growth from two years ago to today......

Patriots will NOT go undefeated now::hammer:::hammer:::hammer:::hammer:

The Sarge

Guess who.
Jul 24, 2005
Germany.
Well.

There really can only be one Joe Montana.

Looks like Brady won't be gettin' that 4th SB Ring.:rolleyes:

G

GregThePlumber

What? I heard this too,,is it true?

norton23

Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
I just heard more on Weei=

BRADY IS SO FUCKED! Now there saying he may give up more players on his team,,,,in other words= THE PATRIOTS ARE SOOO FUCKED!!!!!!!!!!

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
why!! Why if you're Brady would you even go near any of this shit? I just don't get it. You already have a library of the defensive signals of all your opponents and you need HGH on top of it? What 15-1 isn't good enough?

shwoogie

You mad cuz I'm stylin' on you
Jun 2, 2004
Dracut, MA
I turned on WEEI and they were talking about Hillary Clinton. And I don't see anything online about it. I'm calling shenanigans.

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
tsk tsk tsk...

peopleselbow

YiChen BuddhaChrist
Jan 25, 2006
Chicago
HGH is such a grey area that should be left alone. I can get a legit perscription tomorrow from an "anti aging doctor". It is always widely used by people who have HIV. That's why a lot of gay guys are so ripped. There are no tests for it either.

We are not talking about traditional steroids. I think that it is a witch hunt that will lead nowhere.

NightStalker3

a complete moron that posts
Oct 4, 2004
It's crazy, it's nuts I heard it was coke. Buwahahahahahahahah.

norton23

Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
Bob Kraft is being investigated for distrabution the team will be moving to Seattle ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!