mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
I contribute all my success to my Daddy and the extra chromosome he gave me

askewcore

Why am I Mr. Sparkle?
Dec 5, 2004
I'm surprised no one on the other team played D on him when he got the ball, retard or not, no one gets an opener jumper.

They should just strap a football helmet on this waterhead. He would be a crazy hammer, then he could get into Ohio State, its like you need academic standards if you can play ball.

Ant's_rapier

Finger of God
Jan 19, 2006
Dallas,TX
Andrew: I don't know if I'm going to North Eastern or LSU or Washington State.

Very next line By his sister: Andrew is going to be working at Haniford grocery store.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

matrix80

theforum.***
Jan 4, 2005
Going to crush his little spirit when nobody high fives him in the group home.

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
I'm surprised no one on the other team played D on him when he got the ball, retard or not, no one gets an opener jumper.
See, not me. I'm not that hard-hearted.

Let him fucking have it. Let him have fucking SOMETHING in life. He got screwed by god, genetics, whatever, enough already.

MACHINE1376

Thin out the herd...
Apr 23, 2007
Houston, TX.
ahh the retard guilt........I don't know which is better, the dashed hopes and dreams in dad's eyes, or the remarkable resemblance to his awful chipmunk faced mother...

Kid Brock

No longer VegasBrock
Jul 26, 2005
Las Vegas
See, not me. I'm not that hard-hearted.

Let him fucking have it. Let him have fucking SOMETHING in life. He got screwed by god, genetics, whatever, enough already.

What about the normal kid who was the final cut so the high school wouldn't get sued for not letting Super-tard on the team? I say that is who truly got screwed.