High post count = loser?

vice86

How do I look, Denny?
I'm not here often, but the one board I'm on all the time...i have about 45,000 posts....does that make me a loser?

What's your highest post count on any board you're on?

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
I've got almost 27,000 on a board I've been on for 7 years last month.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
I feel i post too much an havn't reached 10,000 yet in 4 years... So yeah, losers.

You need a life.

I'm not here often, but the one board I'm on all the time...i have about 45,000 posts....does that make me a loser?

What's your highest post count on any board you're on?

You're a loser if you think you're a loser.

Stig

Making America So Great You Won't Believe It.
No. It's everything else about my life that makes me a loser. :action-sm

<--------- :icon_roll

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Or maybe I should do more work instead of posting all day at work? :D
Second "worst" thing I did was get a wireless card for my laptop. First worst thing was start bringing the laptop to work

fkornre

Boogity Boogity Boogity...Let's go racing boys...
I have 15,700 posts on another board that I have been on since June 2000

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
How dare anyone post on another board!!! That is just unheard of!

Oh, and if you have to ask the question, you already know the answer. :D

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
It depends.

The number of posts just engrains you to the site they're made on. I wouldn't be ashamed of having a high post count on a technical board because it would show I'm involved in the community.

Arc Lite

As big as your Imagination...
I like to think it doesn't mean shit. But I did almost have that warm special feeling when I hit 1,000 here. I didn't post about it though.

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
I have 26,358 posts right here...this is the only board I'm on; I do all my sports/wrestling/bullshit posts here

vice86

How do I look, Denny?
It depends.

The number of posts just engrains you to the site they're made on. I wouldn't be ashamed of having a high post count on a technical board because it would show I'm involved in the community.
Yeah...i was just being dramatic with the "= loser" part...high post count just means you're dedicated to that board....and have the time to actually post a lot like me while at work.

I was up to about 1,000 on Tuckermax.com before I figured out what a moron he was. He really does seem very intelligent when he has hours to type up his thoughts... Apparently his life would be a lot easier if his mouth came with a Backspace key.

I've got 100 or so on Howardforums.com. It's basically a super technical board for cell phone nuts.

You people with millions of posts on other boards... What boards? I'm pretty much only active here these days because it's the only one I've found to be the slightest bit entertaining and the mods don't have swastika's on their arms.

See I don't think its the amount of posts you have on a board, its the quality of posts themselves. If you have something to actually say in the post, contributing to the topic, than you're not a loser. But if you just have like one or two words in the post, maybe just some symbol, then yeah, you might be considered a loser.

MJMANDALAY

Total Posts: 11,567 (11.02 posts per day)
Find all posts by MJMANDALAY

1 post every two hours or so ain't much

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
I've got more posts than any other board I ever posted on in my life, & I don't give a fuck if that qualifies me as a loser.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
8,000 posts in five years, and I used to be called a post whore,,,,before the bizarro we were "scolded" for posting too much on here.

Not a poster on any other website,,,post count doesn't make you a loser though. It just means you have a lot of free time at work usually.