High School Musical girl has nuuuude photos leaked.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
For the love of god, someone find these....

Vanessa Hudgens nude photos taken for her boyfriend Zac Efron have been leaked the National Enquirer is reporting. The magazine reports that pictures that star Vanessa Hudgens took were intended only for costar slash boyfriend Zac Efron – but have recently surfaced, and their discovery could bring down the wholesome Disney blockbuster that's captivated millions of teen fans.

"Vanessa took some suggestive shots of herself in the buff as a surprise for Zac," a source told the Enquirer. Now the scandal is threatening to destroy the "High School Musical" phenomenon sweeping America, Enquirer reports.

The Enquirer reports that it has learned that a third party has obtained the sexy pictures that were meant just for Vanessa and Zac. "Vanessa's only 18, so she had no idea how her flirtatious act could threaten the future of the multimillion-dollar plans Disney has for the show," said the source. "She just wanted to keep Zac interested."

But the brunette beauty's naughty photos could throw Disney's massive marketing and production plans into complete turmoil.

"It's a kids' show, aimed a children, teenagers and their parents and starring a bunch of cute, wholesome youngsters," said a show insider. "Naked pictures of one of the stars would be catastrophic. "It could bring the whole 'High School Musical' franchise to its knees."

True, it's from the Enquirer, but still. Find them. Bring them.

BusyChild04

I gotta return some video tapes.
Apr 28, 2005
Texas
I will reward whoever brings them to us! You will recieve 5, yes 5 clappy hands!!

thekidslepthere

May 19, 2004
How long will that relationship last? She sent him nude pics, but she might wind up costing him his 5 million dollar pay day for the theatrical High School Musical 3, priceless.

Or maybe she released them herself on purpose, tank the film. I've seen Zac and the blonde from High School Musical, together at my gym a bunch of times in the past two weeks. I bet he's banging her, she is from Jersey, so I wouldn't put it past her being a whore.

Creampier

I have to return some videotapes!
May 11, 2007
Somerville, NJ
How long will that relationship last? She sent him nude pics, but she might wind up costing him his 5 million dollar pay day for the theatrical High School Musical 3, priceless.

Or maybe she released them herself on purpose, tank the film. I've seen Zac and the blonde from High School Musical, together at my gym a bunch of times in the past two weeks. I bet he's banging her, she is from Jersey, so I wouldn't put it past her being a whore.

These 18 year old kids are making newd pics of themselves??!
That's ADDDDDOOORRRRWWWWW UBLE!!!

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
May 24, 2005
Emerson, NJ
By the way, I have no idea what the "High School Musical" thing is.

thekidslepthere

May 19, 2004
By the way, I have no idea what the "High School Musical" thing is.
I could understand saying you never saw it, but never heard of it? The sequel was the highest rated cable show ever, as ridiculous as that is to imagine. The soundtrack for the first one had more hits in the top 100 than any album ever before and was the best selling album of last year. There's a ice skating show version of it, it's coming to broadway, and they are refilming the fucking thing in different languages around the world, but only after they do american idol type searches for the two leads.

It's at like a Harry Potter level.

Please tell me what world you live in where you don't run in to it every place you look. I wish I had no clue what it was, but I practically live in the shadow of the Disney Channel tower and can't avoid it.

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
May 24, 2005
Emerson, NJ
I have heard of it, but only VERY recently, as in maybe the past 2 weeks or so I heard somebody mention it somewhere. I think I saw a poster for it outside of a super market a couple weeks ago.

I don't watch TV and I only pay attention to pro wrestling, baseball and football.

OnA don't talk about it, I'm in college and my youngest sibling starts college in 3 days.

I don't see how I possibly could know anything more about it than its name.

Digital_Trauma

"man of leisure". . . aaaand repeat
May 2, 2005
Lexington, KY
. . . . It's at like a Harry Potter level.
who? :action-sm It's kinda like Opie saying he's never heard of any radio host they discuss, but then the conversation almost always leads to the fact they were discussing it in the office the day before or earlier that morning.
Opie said:
I've never even heard of Mike North before, I swear to God.
Athony said:
He's the guy we were just talking about yesterday.
Opie said:
Well yeah, but uh uh I mean I never heard of him before that.

FredThe4thMic

Censorship goes Cumsies
Feb 11, 2007
Her head is like
not supposed to be on her body.

NikkorTheMonk

Apr 26, 2005
She's gonna need a fleet of mexicans to landscape that bush in a few years

tscho123

long time listener first time poster
Oct 17, 2005
nj
we need to change the prentices in the thread title. this thread is now good

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
I could understand saying you never saw it, but never heard of it? The sequel was the highest rated cable show ever, as ridiculous as that is to imagine. The soundtrack for the first one had more hits in the top 100 than any album ever before and was the best selling album of last year. There's a ice skating show version of it, it's coming to broadway, and they are refilming the fucking thing in different languages around the world, but only after they do american idol type searches for the two leads.

It's at like a Harry Potter level.

Please tell me what world you live in where you don't run in to it every place you look. I wish I had no clue what it was, but I practically live in the shadow of the Disney Channel tower and can't avoid it.
To be completely honest, this thread is the first time I'd ever heard that this show existed.

I actually initially thought the fat chick from that new Hair Spray movie released some fatty nudes. You know, the flick with John Travolta actually going out in public the way he normally dresses in private?

Mar 15, 2004
New Jersey
Who gives a fucking shit if people have heard of this dogshit Disney show or not!?!

You shitdicks are arguing over some horrific show that no one in here should even be watching, while nude pics are out there waiting to be linked!

FOCUS PEOPLE!!!