High Society needs your help!

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
High Society got an orbie nomination for best kept secrett show they are up against Than and Sam and for some reason Ron and Fez. Now I dont want to start a "whos better" debate or anything, personally I like both shows but FOR ME High Society is where its at.

the website is http://www.orbitcast.com/forums/showthread.php?t=749

you need to register so please do and throw a vote behind Johnny, Pepper, and Chris.. these guys are funny fucks and really good guys

TonyBagels

Gemutlichkeit
Feb 15, 2006
done & done (unfortunately those rich boys are leading, more than R&F) let's go people

PCLoadLetter

Crinkle Crinkle!
Dec 10, 2004
High Society got an orbie nomination for best kept secrett show they are up against Than and Sam and for some reason Ron and Fez.
Did "High Society" do more than one show on 202? I only know of one...

I'd pick Than and Sam over that one show just on the basis of consistency, with R&F running in a far and distant third... However unpopular that last opinion may be around these parts. Show me another few HS shows to compare to the Than & Sam program and maybe I'll be swayed to vote differently.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
Did "High Society" do more than one show on 202? I only know of one...

I'd pick Than and Sam over that one show just on the basis of consistency, with R&F running in a far and distant third... However unpopular that last opinion may be around these parts. Show me another few HS shows to compare to the Than & Sam program and maybe I'll be swayed to vote differently.
they did 2 xm shows and have a few full podcasts up at highsocietyradio.net I believe

OxBabygirlxO

I put the baby in babyfuck
May 20, 2006
ugh i hate disagreeing ....

1. - i already voted than and sam (BECAUSE SAM IS AWESOME -SEE SIG)
2 - RF and ONA - shouldnt even be an option there not a secret ;)
3 - i love Bronx Johnny and HS (but i already voted sat night) but i agree PCLL Than and Sam had had more shows..... BUT I DO HOPE TO HEAR HS SOON!!!!!!!

PCLoadLetter

Crinkle Crinkle!
Dec 10, 2004
they did 2 xm shows and have a few full podcasts up at highsocietyradio.net I believe
I only heard one of those... I guess I'll have to go, umm, "find" the other show online. I enjoyed the one I heard but I'm still leaning towards T&S.

Oct 8, 2003
HSR! Done, done and done!

Speaking of secrets, what channel is Leo Laporte on? Leo rules and didn't know he was on XM. I thought he just had a podcast Canada.

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Jan 28, 2005

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
Well maybe if certain people weren't such Tommy Troublemakers they could have done a third show..:icon_mrgr
when we went up there on sunday I felt naked without two 12 packs of heineken....

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
last day to vote...

high society for*life!

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
less then an hour left... lets give this to HSR

Bronx Johnny

Nov 17, 2006
With the support of many but mainly Balzac and Angel Fuck we did really good High Society thanks all of you that voted, and in away im happy the SNV XM machine had such a strong fucking showing AF and Balzac ya already know family Wackbag ya already know Bagger for life. Its very humbling just too be nominated thankyou very much